eight

Sorry for the wait my loves. High school is a bitch haha. xx enjoy, comment, and vote so I know to continue this book!

-

The first isle we stroll down is full of soups and different spices, it reminds me of cafe that sell little pastries and sandwiches.

"Okay we are definitely getting soup, because I love soup so why not?" I tell him while looking at the selection of canned soups.

"Okay then. Pick out a few different canned soups, and if you want me to I can make you homemade soup sometime. It's a family recipe and I'm pretty confident that it's alright," he smiles.

"I haven't had homemade soup in what feels like forever. I could actually really use some," I smile but then blush once I realize that I'm showing him too much emotion.

"What about tonight then? I know it's pretty warm out to be eating soup but hey, you can never go wrong with it," he says while chuckling. I nod and agree, now really in the mood for soup. " 'as to be chicken noodle," I say. He nods and smiles.

"Anything for you baby."

I have to restrain myself from my eyes bulging out.

We pick out a few different spices and seasonings, and mixes for different kinds of dip and soup before making our way to the next isles. We fill the cart with goods such as crisps, biscuits, sodas, and ice cream. Of course we got other necessary things as well like meat, milk, eggs, butter coffee, vegetables, and fruit.

I make my way down the baking isle, "what do you say about some homemade cupcakes and cookies? We can make them sometime," I say without realizing I said we, "or like one of us make it one day."

He seems to have noticed because he smirks and says, "Ya sounds like a plan, we can make them sometime darling." He winks, like he actually winks at me, and picks up a batch of cupcake mix along with vanilla frosting.

"Um no," I say while grabbing the frosting out of his hand and instead replace it with chocolate, "How dare you want vanilla instead of chocolate!" I say while being sarcastically shocked.

"Oh my, I am so sorry. Forgive me please," he plays along.

I ponder for a moment to make it seem like I'm actually thinking, "I will if you buy me an iced caramel coffee from Dunkin Donuts." I look out the window to the DD that is across the parking lot.

"Deal," he says while nodding and smiling. I place the frosting in the cart contently as I walk to the next isle smiling.

After a half an hour or so of shopping we head onto the check out line. Harry helps me stack the items onto the belt.

When our items are done scanning I'm about to swipe my credit card but Harry stops me, he grabs my wrist and easily pushes me to the side. He swipes his card right away before I even have a chance to stop him.

"I could have paid you know," I tell him.

"Ya, but I wanted to, it's fine."

"Ya well now I feel like a dick," I tell him once we start walking towards the exit after thanking the cashier.

"It's okay baby," he smiles.

"Well now I'm getting you something to drink or eat at Dunkin, the least I can do, goddamn," I tell him.

He chuckles, "Louis, I promise it's fine don't worry about it."

"Well too bad! What would you like?" I ask him as we load the trunk of my car with the grocery bags.