eleven

Oh uh hey lol I'm sorry I've been gone but hey!! :) ily guys

Hope you enjoy (after the wait :( )

"Who would like to go first?" Harry speaks up beside me.

"Oo! Me!" The blonde, April, shrieks and I almost wince at the pitch of her voice. She claps hers hands and shifts on the couch. "Zayn.. truth or dare?"

The very attractive man answers swiftly with dare.

"I dare you to," she pauses for a second, "take off your shirt." Jess giggles next to her and he just playfully rolls his eyes.

His muscles tense up when his arms move to pull the tight black v-neck off his torso. His body, his goddam mother fucking body, is one I could only dream of. He's beautiful. His tan skin contrasted with this tattoos. He's so tone and his muscles-

"Zayn go," harry cuts off my thoughts with his aggressive tone and shifts on the couch uncomfortably. Maybe he saw me staring.

"Okay. Jess, truth or dare," he asks the naturally beautiful babe sitting on the couch.

"Dare," she smirks and bites her lip while waiting anxiously. Harry's looking at the girls and I wish his attention was on me instead. Only me.

"I dare you to make out with April," the room is silent for a second until Harry claps and laughs out loud, his drunkness obvious.

The girls look at each other as if caught off guard and laugh uncomfortably. However, seconds later Jess says fuck it and she leans in to meet her best friend's lips. Zayn starts cheering at the girls and almost starts drooling over them.

I turn toward Harry and see him burning holes through the pair of friends and I'm not sure why. I can't tell what he's thinking at this moment to be honestly.

The girls' hands start to roam from one another's neck to their body and I start to get uncomfortable. Their tongues seem to be attached- literally. The sounds coming off their mouth make me feel awkward and the silence makes it worse. Now Zayn is just staring at them in an almost lustful way.

Harry smiles then jokes, "I think you two should get a room or something." They pull away, saliva present on their smudged lips. They giggle and brush their hair as if nothing happened and they totally didn't just make out. They blush at each other before Jess speaks up.

"My turn!" Jess says excitedly. "Harry," I focus my attention on Jess now, wondering what Harry would choose and what the question or dare would be, "truth or dare." She smirks at him and I look away annoyed.

"Dare, baby," he says and I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest pretending to not care about him or the pet name he just called her.

"I dare you to," the silence only lasts for 3 seconds but it feels like eternity as I wait for the dare, staring at my socks. "Jump in the pool!" She giggles and harry just smirks and lets out a quiet chuckle under his breath.
"Consider it done," he says and I look away, wanting to be anywhere but here. These girls seem desperate and this dude, I don't even fucking know him!

The pool is right outside of the living room that's divided by a wall full of glass windows. Everyone else stats to get up and follow him. I have no other choice but to follow, except I trail slightly behind them kinda awkwardly.

Harry turns on the dim lights to the pool and the color of the water turns to a beautiful shade of a cool blue.