Telepathy is not fun!!

Back home, Seth was so engrossed in the cape that he forgot that his dinner was still on the stove, (cooked a little too much for any human's taste - or alien's).
Every time he put it on, it was the same question as last time.
How?
It was truly brilliant, so much that he still had trouble believing it. He tried clicking a selfie, looking at himself in the mirror with red, blue, black, green and rainbow colored glasses, flashing a torch at himself and at the mirror (why he knew not, he just wanted to try that too) but nothing broke his concealment.
The cape truly was marvellous.
Hmmm. What should I name you? He thought.
"How about Calm?"
Bam!
Clang!
Bam!
Oww!
That was the sound of him turning around, startled, and hitting his knee, little toe, and oh yes, head. Hence, the Oww! The clang was something falling though he didn't care to see what it was.
He didn't have many visitors or guests. And by many, the narrator means zero.
And neither did he want anyone seeing him in that particular piece of cloth.
Only 4 or 5 seconds later he realized nobody can actually see him in that particular piece of cloth (though the reason behind it, he still didn't know).
When he looked up, there was no-one around.
Picking up the fallen sauce-pan, he said, and tried his best to keep the panic from his voice. "Show yourself. I am armed."
With a sauce-pan that is! And it probably isn't a great idea to tell that you are armed.
"Who are you?"
"My name is Calm".
Seth eyes widened as the realization dawned on him.
It's in my head. What? How? What???
"Uhhhhhh..." Showing courage, he decided to speak once again. "Ummmmm....." That's not what he planned to speak.
Quite a few more Uhhhhs and Ummmms later he could finally speak some sense but it was clear from his voice how scared he was.
"W-would y-you s-s-s-show yourself?" He asked. "Please" he added hastily.
"I am afraid that I already have".
The panicked meek came out without him realising.
Again, with the courage left in him he voiced his doubts of never having met a telepathic person."A-a-a I don't understand, sir".
"Ma'am" the telepathic voice corrected and he mentally face-palmed himself uttering a few not so pretty synonyms of stupid. But at that moment he didn't think he sounded any more male either.
"S-sorry,M-m-m Ma'am. I am v-very sorry!"
"Apology accepted". Calm replied calmly.
"I don't know wha-who you are, miss Calm."
"I am the sleeveless garment hanging over your neck, over your arms, shoulders and back and reaching down to the floor, touching it briskly."
First, it took him a moment.
Then his eyes looked as if they would pop out.
Never in history would anyone have had undressed so quickly.