Chapter 15

~Okay, I changed the name from falling for the bad boy to opposites attract. So don't be confused (: hopefully you enjoy!! PS... A lot of stuff going on at the moment which is why I stopped writing this story for so long and I'm so sorry. I love you guys. Thank you to everyone who has continued to stick with me. ~

Its been a week since Damon and I started "dating" again. Chelsea never found out and Mel and I became friends again. Its been great. Damon and I sneak around every chance we can and I've been staying with Justice at night.

At this moment, Mel and I were currently shopping. I hadn't spent much time with her because if Chelsea found out well that wouldn't be the best thing.

"Would Justice mind if we have a girls night at his place?" Mel asked with a childish grin.

"I can ask." I promised.

She jumped up and down. I giggled as she led me to Hot Topic. After searching around, I decided on buying a bat man bathing suit. I'm a nerd.. Yeah, I know. I also had an obsession with bathing suits. I had at least eight in my drawer at home. This one was black on the outside and yellow on the inside. On the bottoms there were 3 bats on the front side and on the top it had bats going across it.

We paid for our items and left the mall. I texted Justice to ask him about the girls night. A few minutes later I received and answer.

Sure. Just don't get caught.

I laughed out loud. Mel glanced over with a questioning look so I read her the text. She rolled her eyes but chuckled.

We got in my Porsche and I drove to Justice's house. When I pulled in I saw Damon's car parked in the driveway. Mel and I looked at each other in confusion.

I parked beside him and got out. Damon and Justice walked out onto the porch. I smiled up at Damon before pecking his lips.

"Where's Chelsea?" Melanie asked confused. "Shouldn't you be with her?"

"I agree. What if she followed you?" I demanded.

He shrugged. "She left this morning. Haven't seen her."

We walked inside and I had him explain why he was here in case she showed up.

"I came over her to make sure she didn't try to find you." he told me.

I nuzzled my face into his neck and have him a gentle peck. That was really sweet! God, I love this boy!

"Thank you, Ryder. But, really, I'm not even scared of her or whatever she has in store for me." I only half lied. I wasn't scared of her, I was scared of her brother. And I didn't even know him!

He kissed my forehead. "Okay, I guess I should go in case she shows back up. Mel, go in and be careful."

We waved goodbye and walked into the house. Justice put on the TV and sat down. We both have him a look.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Girls night." We said in unison.

He sighed. "Fine. I can take a hint."

He left the room and Melanie and I started talking about her and Blake.

"I think he's going to break up with me. He's just been acting weird lately." She pouted.

I raised an eyebrow. "How do you mean?"

She shrugged then sighed. "He's been acting secretive."

"I'm sure it's nothing." I tried reassuring her.

A few hours later, Melanie left and I went off to bed.

~>.

{Melanie's POV}

"Damon?" I called through the house. No answer.

I walked into the living room where I found Chelsea straddling Damon on the couch. I was pissed to say the least. I hated her. I just wanted her to make Sky jealous and now I regret even calling her.

I glanced at Damon, he seemed bored. I honestly think he should stop seeing Skylar since he basically cheats on her every night. But at the same time I love them together! Ugh, stupid Chelsea.

I walked into the living room and the both looked over at me. Chelsea with annoyance and Damon with relief.

"What do you want?" Chelsea demanded.

"This is my house." I said as if she were retarded, which I'm sure she is.

"Yeah, well, we were busy." She growled.

I rolled my eyes and stormed into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me.

~>.

{Damon's POV}

Melanie stormed off into her bedroom and slammed the door behind her. Damn, I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with Chelsea tonight. I guess I'll just have to endure it.

Chelsea grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom. I made up a bullshit excuse not to sleep with her. Finally she gave up and turned over.

I waited until she fell asleep then got up and snuck into the kitchen. I took out my cell phone and texted Skylar.

Good night, beautiful.

It didn't take long before she texted a good night back and I deleted the messages. I opened the fridge and grabbed a soda.

Only a month left before my parents come home.

Sorry! I know it's lame. My 4 week old is sick and I really just rushed through the chapter! Plus I wanted it to be done by this morning but this afternoon is just as good. Hopefully the next chapter will be better!