Chapter 6

His eyes went wide but, he didn't make any movement. I grabbed a towel and put it around my body. He had to do it on purpose. The water is running. Freaking pervert!

He bit his lip. He looked me up and down. He didn't have me fooled though. I heard him tell Alexis and Cameron that he didn't like me. But, why is he looking at me like that?

"What the hell, Ryder!?" I demanded. "Ever heard of knocking?"

Okay, I know that I shouldn't be completely mad at him. I did forget to lock the door. I feel so stupid. I never forget to lock the door. I just have a lot on my mind. Say like, Damon and Cameron.

"Ever heard of locking the door?" He retorted.

I ground my teeth together. "Get out, Ryder." I told him in a stern voice.

He smirked and winked at me before walking out. This time I made sure that I locked the door. I got into the shower and the heat hit me hard. I soon adjusted to the burning.

I know it crazy, that I now have a boyfriend but, I still can't stop thinking about Damon. I loved the way his green eyes gazed into my brown ones. The way his dark hair felt through my fingers.

I closed my eyes thinking about that kiss we shared not even an hour ago. The softness of his lips. The electricity and heat that was sure to explode through my body if not for the fact that Mel had to knock on my door.

Stop it, Skylar Nichole Greene. He's not worth the heart break. Also, you have a boyfriend now. Damon's friend. His best friend to be exact. Great, now I'm talking to my self.

I got out of the shower and quickly dried off. I towel dried my hair, which was kind of hard since my hair was so long. I quickly got dressed before walking out the door.

Where's Damon? I looked down the hallway. Nothing. I figured he already went to bed. I walked to my room. I sat on the bed.

"Should we pick up where we left off?" Damon asked sneaking up behind me.

This guy must be crazy. I wasn't a toy. I'm not going to let any guy play me. Besides, I get to see Jake tomorrow.

"No. Get out." I told him, pointing to the door.

He took the hint and walked out. I laid down and quickly fell asleep.

~>.

The next morning I awoke in a good mood. I was going to see Jake. I've missed him so much and he still had two months and three weeks left. I didn't know if I could handle it without being able to see him at least once every week.

Also, I'm sure he would hate if he couldn't have visitors. Megan was going to go to but, luckily I didn't have to pick her up. I yawned and stretched before climbing out of bed.

My phone buzzed loudly on the nightstand. I picked it up and read that I had two new messages.

First message: I figured you weren't going to school today so I didn't wake you up. See you later ~Melanie

I didn't bother texting her back. She would know that I got the message. I deleted it and went to the next one.

Second message: Good morning, beautiful. ~Unknown number.

I was pretty sure that maybe Cameron had somehow got my number. I mean, he was my.. Well, you know. It's still weird that my boyfriend was my, dare I say it, crushes best friend. I'm pretty sure that I can actually fall for Cameron as long as I could push Damon out of my head.

I didn't bother texting him back, either. I walked to the living room. I was trying to avoid seeing Damon since he saw me naked last night. So much for that. Damon was sitting in the living room checking his phone every five seconds.