Chapter 12

{Damon's POV}

I watched as Skylar sped down the road. Anger filled my body as I walked through the front door.

'As if you don't know' played in my head over and over again.

What did she mean? Know what? The confusion was growing as I found my bedroom door.

Chelsea was sitting on my bed with nothing but my t-shirt on. My eyes trailed her body and she gave me a satisfied smirk.

"You like what you see?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and sat down beside her. She started kissing my neck and nibbling on my ears.

"Why did Sky leave?" I asked.

"Because Melanie told her to leave." Chelsea said.

"What?"

"She said she didn't want her staying here and she doesn't want to be friends with her." She said with a smirk.

"Wipe that smirk off of your face, you look like a whore." The look on her face was priceless.

"You better be careful, Damey." She purred. "You wouldn't want my brother rearranging Skylar's pretty face would you?"

Sighing, I pushed myself off the bed. She made no movement to stop me, so I slipped into the hallway. I needed to have a talk with my little sister.

As I neared Melanie's door, I could her soft crying. I knocked on the door and Melanie opened it just a crack.

"What do you want?" She demanded.

"To talk to you."

***

{Melanie's POV}

I opened the door to find Damon standing there. Anger clear in his eyes. Chelsea must have told him what happened. Or worse, she blamed me for what had happened.

"What do you want?" I demanded.

"To talk to you."

"About what?" I asked even though I already knew.

"Skylar." He confirmed. "Why the hell did you tell her to leave?"

I shrugged. "Because..."

"Melanie."

Sighing, I opened the door for him to walk through. He made his way to my bed and sat down. He looked up at me with impatience.

"Chelsea." Was all I said.

"What about her?" He demanded.

So, I told him and he rushed out the door. I didn't know where he was going, but hopefully to put Chelsea in her place.

***

{Skylar's POV}

"So, let me get this straight... Melanie, your best friend, tells you she doesn't want to be your friend anymore and to leave?" I nodded my head. "And, Chelsea, Damon's new girlfriend is standing with her."

"Yes, Justice. That is what I'm trying to tell you! Something isn't right."

"Yeah, something is up with Chelsea. Because, and I don't know if this is attached to it or not so don't mark my words, Damon told you he didn't want you, either."

"He didn't say it like that." I said quickly.

"No? But, my point is, it was after Chelsea showed up." He pointed out.

I heard a car door slam in my driveway and I stood up, looking at Justice questioningly. He shrugged as I heard the doorbell ring.

I walked to the door after they had rung the doorbell a jillion and one times. I opened the door to find Damon standing on my front porch in all of his glory.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey."

"Can I come in?"

I nodded an stepped aside. We walked back into the front room where Justice is sitting with his feet on the coffee table.

"Justice, feet." I scolded.

He removed them an looked straight at Justice. As I looked over at Damon, I realized that anger was clear on his face and he was glaring at Justice.

I was about to ask what his problem is, but then it hit me. Justice was my pretend boyfriend.

"So what do you want, Damey?" I asked, mocking Chelsea. Which did nothing but have him turn his glare to me.

"Don't call me Damey." He said. "What is he doing here?"

"I called him over here since I was kicked out of your house. You guys are shitty guest keepers." I told him.

He sighed. "I need to talk to you."

"Well, talk." I told him.

"Alone."

I rolled my eyes but guided him to my room.

____________________________________________________

Sorry guys, I know it's kind of short but I sorta had a little bit of writers block. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer. Love yu guys!

Vote-comment-share