Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Pssst... Hey Emiri wake up... Come on wake up!" My brother urged.

I groaned and got out of bed. "Yes Nagato-kun?" I questioned.

He hesitated for a moment worrying me more. "Onii-san whats wrong?" I questioned.

"I'm leaving" He finally said.

I thought his words over carefully and I felt my eyes water slightly. No I'm not crying I thought as I forced them back. "W-What do you mean Nagato-kun?"

"I have to leave Emiri-Chan"

"But why?" I asked again hugging him, tears fighting to surface.

"The village does not like our Rinnegan, I know you can hide yours but I cant hide mine. Please go to the mist village I want you to stay there with our family friend Kisame Hoshigaki, You can learn from the seven ledgendary swordsman. Please stay safe." He said hugging me tight his voice cracking slightly at the end.

"Are Konan and Yahiko leaving too?"

"Yes they are."

"Ok Onii-san, I love you" I said as a tear ran down my face.

"I love you too" He replied as he poofed away.

I wiped the tear away. I have to be strong. I need to be able to protect my self.

I'll leave in the morning I promised myself. I went into the extra room and grabbed the suitcase for myself and started packing everything except my travel clothes. I snapped the suitcase shut and went into the bathroom with my clothes. I looked in the mirror and closed and opened my eyes again to show my rinnegan.

"I promise Nagato-kun, I will be strong and I will protect those I care for. I will  fight for the things I love. I will not let my emotions or fears get in the way. I will be a fighter. This is my nindo, my ninja way."

Please vote! :)