45

I woke up in the morning. It was only around 9am but I just wanted to leave. Memories of last night came flooding back.
I tried ketamine. And I didn't hate it. I was crazily impatient and wanted to let Noel and Liam know about this mysterious drug. Well... nothing mysterious about it apart from the first person who thought "Oh let's try this horse Anaesthetic".

I was cold and although it was only September , the day was a wet and windy one. I looked over at the window and it was open. Great. I loved the sound of rain and wind but I hated being cold. Gathering courage to get out of bed was a task and a half. I eventually picked myself up from the sofa bed and went to the toilet. I took some of the wipes I found on the side and took off what was left of my make up. I even brushed my teeth with my finger and what I believed was Grahams toothpaste. Thankfully he had a hair brush too.

I came back in to the living room and shut the window with no hesitation. For what is it so cold Lord?

"Up early aren't ya " Damon made a remark which didn't half scare me.

"Stop that ! I nearly died then!" I hugged myself and jumped back in bed realising I was only wearing my bra and my knickers. Embarassing .

Damon sat up with me and asked me to pass him his jeans. I didn't think anything of it until he pulled out a small baggie and his keys. " what are you doing? Its 9 am."

"Trust me. It's just ketamine , you can do it at any time and it's always best in the morning. You might be able to get some more sleep too"

"I kinda wanna go though. I thought we were only stopping because of it in the first place. You couldn't drive remember?"

"This wears off ". He did what he wanted anyway , sniffing up a big key of ket. I eventually gave in because I knew I would either be stuck here wide awake wanting to go while he was asleep . Or I could just sleep with him .

We layed back down, cuddling eachother because that was the only thing we had left in this room. No heating. I didn't think Graham would be able to afford to waste money on it in September. Being snuggled in to Damon's chest made me feel like I was doing something wrong but I knew I wouldn't be doing it if we were warmer.

I don't know what it was but something about missing Liams touch made me want to do things with Damon just to feel the warmth of another body. I wanted Liam to be here , I wanted to hold him close to me and tell him I loved him. Now that there wasn't much to do , I felt like calling him and asking him how he was. But I knew I wouldn't have to wait much longer.

Before I knew it we were asleep again.

I woke up to Damon's fingertips tracing lines on my back. I flickered my eyes open . Somehow I managed to turn my back to him in my sleep. He clearly wasn't complaining. Next thing I felt was Damon's lips. He started off with one kiss on my arm, then moved himself in closer to me -wrapping his arm around me and snuggling me in. Damon rested his head on my shoulder- our cheeks touching.

"What are you doing?" I half whispered. He moved his head allowing me turn on my back and to look up at him. We shared a few intense seconds looking in to eachother eyes. He looked sleepy but somewhat more gorgeous than usual.

"Kiss me" he commanded in a raspy voice. I knew he wasn't sure if I would give in. I could see it by the look on his face.

" I.." I stuttered not knowing how to respond. What was happening?

Damon deciding not to hesitate anymore, moved in and planted a soft kiss on my lips. We shared another quick look before smacking our lips together and began making out.