8

Noel slept in Pauls room that night so Liam and I had the bedroom and the whole night to ourselves. It's Peggys night shift again so I didn't get the chance to see her.

It feels nice being in the room with just Liam.

" You want a shower?" Liam winked and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

" I had one before I left" .

I did, but the other truth is, I feel weird getting comfortable like that around Liam so fast. We made up less than 2 hours ago and the things running through my head are rediciolous. You're not good enough that's why he goes out and shaggs other girls, he would never be your boyfriend. He's gorgeous, you're not.

" Oh" the change in his mood is clear. "So did I."  He pulls off his shirt and I try not to stare too hard. Goddest.

I go for Liams wardrobe and look for a shirt , the one I find first is The Beatles top he rarely wears.

" Wow wow what you doing man!" He rushes over and takes the shirt from my hands " Not that one babe you should know that al'ready" he kisses my forehead and puts the shirt back in his wardrobe.

" Alright" I smile and shake my head at him . Wish his obsession weren't so intense. The next shirt I found was just a plain black oversized t-shirt he never wears. I pull down my dress and put the shirt on.

He's down to his boxers which he leaves on and jumps in bed.

" Come on then" He puts his arm up gesturing for me to lay by his side.

I got in the bed feeling slightly nervous and rested in his arms, resting my head and left hand on his chest.

I breathe in his scent. Cigarettes and alcohol mixed with cologne.

Once again I feel safe and where I belong. I can only hope this never goes away. This feels so good I could never bare this ending.

" You ok Sal?" Liam puts his hand in my hair and plays with it. I can hear his heart beat and I've never heard a more beautiful sound. Except from maybe Liam singing to me in bed.

I smile to myself. " Never felt better."

" Someday all the world will know where in luv and then nuffin' will stop us from being happy."

It's like he can read my mind. He said just the right words to ease my thoughts of not being good enough.

" Lets hope so. "

He takes my hand in his causing me to look up at him. The curtain are open so the full moon is shining on his face making his blue eyes sparkle.

" Listen Sal I fucking luv ya and you luv me right, so we're together . You're a love of my own ."

I melt at the words. Hearing that were together sounds like symphony. He leans down to kiss me. Every kiss we share is great but this one definitely has a lot more depth and meaning to it. I love this man.

...

I woke up the next morning with no one by my side. Liam must have opened the window when he got up because the kids playing outside can be heard and they're right annoying.

I leave the room and go straight for a shower and to get ready for the day. Luckily all my things are here so I don't have to go home. It feels nice to be alone for a little while, lost in my own thoughts.

I wondered where Liam was but I didn't dwell on it too much.

When I walked downstairs Liam and Noel could be seen through the window playing football.