25

One week later:

I paced around the city like a maniac trying to calm myself down after a week of being bored to death. And heart broken.

I had no money but Jodie persisted I'd take at least 200 from her. I wasn't complaining because I needed some things anyway. I knew I'd need pads and tampons as well as other toiletries. Although I was 5 days late. It didn't worry me too much because I've always had problems with my periods. They never came or left on time. It's a bit of a ballache.

I walked around searching for something - for nothing . I needed to find an item of clothing or may be even a hair dye. I knew I needed a change - even if it was a small change.

I finally made my way over to one of the drugstores and looked in the hair dye section , searching for a colour I would like. I had never dyed my hair at that point so it wasn't like I knew what I was doing. I figured Jodie could help me . Then . I thought back about her hands tracing down my body and shivers ran through me. A part of me still didn't understand why I would choose to be around those people. It was hard. But seeing Liams face would only be harder. It's hard not to fall for his beautiful looks and his bullshit.

I picked a cherry red dye up. I thought it would go nice over my naturally-light brown hair. I stared at the back of the box to see what colour it would turn.

(Flash back)
Liam pulled off the bauble from my hair and shoved it down his boxers. Causing my hair to fall down over my shoulders and looking like a hot mess.

" stop you prick you know I hate it!" I slapped his arm and ran my hands through my hair to sort it out.

He laughed and slapped my arm back.

" ouch ! Liam!"

" stop over reacting I hardly hit ya then!" He continued laughing "Leave ya hair like that man I keep telling ya"

" I don't care what you keep telling me ! You know I don't like it so why do it?"

" Stop throwing a paddy man . It's nice your hair, soft and that "

" it's not nice. I might dye it "

" Of course it is you fruitcake. Dont dye it or owt i think youd look like a daft twat."

" Fucking fruitcake "  I rolled my eyes.

" Well I like ya hair and all you do is complain and shove it up in that awful pig tail thing "

" Pony tailI corrected him.

" Well that then, whatever. Keep it down and you might find a boyfriend"

" Shut up. I don't need a boyfriend"

" I'll be you boyfriend " he stuck his tongue out and started attacking me-and by that I mean tickling me and mocking me.

" get off !"  I laughed and pushed his hands away- he was making me laugh. " You can be my boyfriend when you grow up."