Proposal- hayley

Have you ever had that one persona in your life that you know that you were meant to meet.

Me and Hayley are celebrating our 8 year anniversary today.

It's also the day I make the biggest decision of my life, and ask Hayley to marry me. I've been thinking of this for a while now and we've been through so much together.

With hope settling in at the  Salvatore boarding school and us starting our life away from New Orleans it seems the right time.

Due to the hollow none of the mickalsons were able to be here aside from Freya but if I'm being completely honest I'm not sure I want them here. I mean don't get me wrong there great people but nothing the mickalsons do is small and that's what I want for this proposal not tons of extravagance or glam just simple and intimate. I already have hope's permission to marry her mom and she's in on the whole proposal and has been sworn to secrecy.

So here I am waiting. The love of my life and hopefully my future wife.

For our anniversary I have decided to have something similar to our first date all those years ago.

Just a simple picnic at night white watching movies outside.

I hear footsteps behind me, I already knew who it was without having to guess hope was at school the only other person it would be was

"What's this." 

I tuned around to face a confused Hayley.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY."

For a second Hayley looks started until a smile breaks out on her face.

"You really didn't have to go to all this trouble."

"Yes I did snow come and join me the movies about to start."

Hayley snuggles up next to you on one of the floor matts and leans her head on your neck, the warmth from her breath tickles your neck.

Suddenly the ring in you back pocket seems for some reason 5times heaver the realisation of what your about to do finally setting In,not that you would change your mind on anything, you couldn't imagine your life without hope or Hayley they have become the centre of your world.

As you are reminiscing in your thoughts you don't realise how Much time has past for the next thing  you know movie is already half way through, you feel the vibrations on your neck as Hayley is speaking to you.

"I love how much effort you put into this evening and I hate to spoil the evening but it would se that kluse is trying to find away to contact hope without the hollow arising and Freya is worried on what the repercussions of this so I'm gonna have to take a quick trip to New Orleans.

You turn to her movie forgotten.

"I'll come with you." 

Okay this evening was not going the way I planned but what can you do.

Hayley shakes her head.

"No I need you here to keep an eye on hope I mean you see her everyday your a teacher at the school and your one of the few people I trusts to watch over her."

I reluctantly nod my head.

With a nod Hayley returns to the movie, but I can't seem to focus, typical even when there not even here the Mickelsons still find a way to interfere with my plans.

Unable to sit by any longer, throwing your plan out the window you blurt out.

"Marry me."

Hayley turn to you with a look of confusion.

"What you talking about."

You turn to face her

"I had this whole evening planned we would watch a movie ,eat burnt popcorn, drink sodas then once the movie was over I would get down on one knee and ask you to marry me under the night sky, we would then celebrate with a bottle of champagne that I had brought for this occasion and was chilling in an ice bucket and we'd talk about our future you , me and hope, but since that's obviously not happening any more I'm gonna say it straight."

I reach into my pocket and brought out the ring a simple ring with leaf designs and a small diamond in the middle.

"Hayley When I met you all those years ago when I met you on that bench with your poison about to make the biggest mistake of your life never in my wildest dreams did I ever think we would make it to this day, and thank god you never took that poison because if you had you wouldn't have the smart and beautiful little girl you have today. I know there are a million reason for us not to be together but I say screw it to reason I love you so much and the thought of not being without you kills me, and even tough I have my reservation about them I have grown to care for the Mickaelsons like they are my family an annoying family but family nether the less. So Hayley my love, my life would you give me the greatest gift of all and agree to be my wife."

When Hayley at first doesn't react your not gonna lie your a-bit nervous but thankfully after what feel like a long torturous silence she mutters a word that's fills you with joy.

"Yes"
"YES"
"YES!"

Before you can comprehend your back is on the floor and Hayley's lips are one yours.