How you meet

Rebekah : you met when she first came to New Orleans , she saved you from a group of drunk men. -

"Let go of me!!"  I tried to break free but his hold was just to tight.

"We got ourselves a fighter guys." The man shouted to his friend while griping me in a death grip against his body.

There were shouts of agreement and encouragement.

With one last attempt I let out a gut wrenching scream.
I felt it before I funnily comprehended it but before I could react a hand came down on my left cheek leaving a bruise no doubt.

Just as I thought it was hopeless a scream was heard and the weight of the man was pulled of me.

There stood a girl with long blond hair and an angry look on her face.

" now what type of gentlemen treat a lady that way."

The blond haired turned to me.

"You might want to cover your eyes love, it's about to get a little bit bloody."

Taking her advice I turned my head to other way, there were sounds of tearing flesh and men's screams, finally after what seemed like an eternity the noise stopped.

"You can turn around now love."

As you turn around you are met with the dead bodies of the men.
Catching my attention the women spoke.

" let me introduce myself, I'm Rebekah."

Hayley:

You met while you were taking a walk at night. -

Wow it's cold I wish I had brought a warmer jumper, I try to wrap myself in it a bit more.

As I'm walking along the street I notice a women siting alone on a bench.

Deciding she looks about lonely I decided to go and sit next to her.

"Are u ok"

The women looks at me for a minute, most likely wondering why a complete stranger will talk to her.

"What's It to you."

" nothing  I just thought you looked about lonely."

The women looked at me for a moment before speaking.

" ok sorry ... I've had a bad couple of days."

"Can't be that bad"

" oh trust me it is"

"Do you wanna talk about it."

The women looks at me for a second then starts to talk.

" okay .... so a few weeks to a month ago me and this guy I know were drunk and we decided to have sex , but now I'm paying for it."

She places a hand on her stomach and I  finally understand what she means.

I then notice some sort of vile in her left palm.

" what's that."

"A solution to my problem."

"I don't mean to pry but are you sure you want to do that, if you want to do it then it's your choice no one can make it for you but for all you know it may not seem like it now but a few months from how you may just surprise yourself as to how much that baby may mean to you."