Make up

Cami:
It has been 1 week since I caught Cami and Klaus. And everyday I see Cami walking down the street with no emotion on her face and bags under herceyes. SHe looks horrible. Not that I look any better tho. I was walking home and suddenly it started sprinkling.
"Please don't pour" I whispered. Then of course the rain started to get heavier and heavier.
"are you kidding me! Could you make my life any worse" I shouted to the sky. A car pulled up beside me and I knew exactly who it was.
"Get in" Cami shouted.
"no" I hissed standing in the rain.
"Y/N get your cute little ass out of the rain and let me drive you home!" SHe shouted. I turned my head and huffed. I opened the passenger door and hoped in. The drive to my house was silent. Or so I thought my house. SHe drove right past it.
"Cami you missed my house" I sounded worried.
"I know" she huffed.
"well turn around" I shouted.
"no" she lowered his voice.
"why?" I shouted.
"because I know how much you hate storms" she frowned.
"Its only raining" and once I finished saying that a loud crack of thunder bombed across the sky.
"and I know how it's even worse when you're alone. And I know your roommate is on a trip" she said matter of factily.
"how do you know that" I whispered.
"I've been-" she stopped herself. "I was your girlfriend 1 year so" I frowned when she said that. "And you told me a couple weeks ago the we're going away" she frowned.
SHe pulled up to her house.
"I'm sorry-" but I opened the door and walked out. Cami doing the same.
"y/n" she grabbed my arm.
"Cami you know how much it hurt when I found you kissing him"she frowned "it felt like a hot poker stick was stabbed through my heart. And it felt terrible." I cried.
"I'm the worst girlfriend - was the worst girlfriend and you deserve better" she had tears running down her face, or was it rain because it was still spitting.
"And you know what the worst part is. I'm still completely in love with you"'I smiled and so did she.
"I love you too" she huffed.
"And I shouldn't be inlove with you but I am. Because a love this strong never dies" I whipped the last part. She held my hands with hers.
"And I'm willing to forgive you" I huffed and she smiled. Her eyes instantly lit up with light.
"so I get one more chance" she asked hopefully.
"yeah" I smiled. SHe grabbed my face with her hands and pulled me in for a kiss.
"Thank you for bumping into me that day in the bar " is mumbled agianst her lips.
"Thank you for being in that bar" she mumbled agianst mine.
"Wow cleché kissing in the rain"

Rebekah: (sorry if this is crap I was laying it bed sick when I wrote this.)

After 2 weeks of being away you heard that Rebekah had returned from her trip, of course you were still very upset so you did not go to see her or welcome her back.

You heard from Cami that Rebekah had been asking about you how you were , what you were up to.

One Wednesday afternoon you were eating lunch out at a cafe you liked to eat at, you were replying to a text when you heard a thud on the table you looked up to see Rebekah placing a salad and coffee down and sitting on the chair facing you.

"Hello love."

"Yes"

Almost for a second she looked a little put out of but only lasted for a second.

"Look Y/N I'm sorry, I was just stressed and I took it out on you."

Looking into her eyes I saw a look of honesty and the pent up emotions from the last two weeks came out.

" you really upset me with your words becks , it also reinforced my worries, I'm not a vampire I'm not invincible and it just worries me you'll decide you can do better and leave me."

I looked up at Rebekah to see a look of sadness.

"Y/N you are perfect for me , i don't want anyone else I love you."

Rebekah then pulled u into a hug

"Don't ever doubt yourself again."

You both then sit back down at the table and she tells you what happened when she went to mystic falls and listened to her bitch about some doppelgänger.

Hayley:

It's been 3 months since you last saw Hayley, so you took this as a break up. You had heard rumours that you packs curse had been lifted so you naturally went to visit them.
Once at the byou (sorry cant spell) you saw your cousin Jackson once he notices you he runs over to you pulling you into a hug.

"I've missed you so much y/n."

"As have i Jackson"

We talk for a while me telling him everything that he had missed and him explaining to me how they broke the curse.

I hear a car pull up me and Jackson look towards the driver and my blood runs cold.

There getting out the car is Hayley she hasn't noticed me yet as I sitting on the porch catching up with one of my friends.

I hear them talk for a bit though not understanding a bit of it.

Hayley then turns to me and see's me sitting on the porch.

"Y/n" Hayley breaths

I see a look of I think regret fall over her face.

She then slowly walks over to me, and sits down opposite me.

"How you been?"

Okay so she want to talk

" okay I guess."

"Y/n I'm sorry."

I don't say anything so she takes that as a cue to keep speaking.

"Y/n I was in a dark place I had just lost my child, I was looking for someone to blame and I know you were only trying to help."

"I called you 32 times Hayley and texted you 40 times you never picked up or answered I was so worried, I tried to visit you but Elijah told me you didn't want to see me, 3 months Hayley."

"I know I screwed up but I want to make it right let's start again."

"What do u mean?"

She held out her hand

"Hi my names Hayley"

I looked at her then shook her hand,

"Y/N"

Davina: (sorry if rubbish I was half a sleep when writing this)

It's been 5 days since you last spoke to Davina.

And it's been driving you crazy, you want to forgive her but the other part of you has been hurt deeply by what she said.

Currently you were in the cemetery trying to preform a spell you had just been taught it was how to make water boil.

After what seemed like hours you were just about to give up when a voice stopped you.

"Your doing it wrong."

The sound of her voice deepens my need to forgive her,though i stay strong fighting the desire to run into her arms, I feel her walk to stand beside me.

"Your to tense you need to relax."

SHe placed her arms on my shoulders her breath in my ear.

"Let the magic flow through you."

I try once more and I notice the water starting to produce steam.

Letting my desire take over I lean towards her face and kiss her, she is quick to respond.

After a moment you both pull apart looking into each other's eyes.

"Y/N I'm so sorry, I never should of brought up the subject it's just I was scared I was gonna loose you y/n you are the love of my life if I lost you I don't know what I would do...."

I stop her rambling by kissing her once again though this time it was just a quick peck.

"I know I'm sorry to."

And after another steamy make out we decided to go back to practicing spells.