Chapter 22

Chapter 22
Roman woke up to Loki missing. Confused and worried she got out of bed and shuffled into the living room. "Loki?" Roman hissed looking around.

"It's fine I'm right here." Loki said resting his hands on her shoulders. "I was gone for two minutes and you woke up." Loki said laughing and Roman glanced away.

"I could feel you leave in my dreams. I missed your company." Roman said smirking and starting the coffee drip.

"Getting attached to me love?" Loki said playfully.

"Of course as I know your getting attached to me." Roman said playfully sticking her tounge out.

"You helping Steve with breakfast?" Loki asked glancing to the time.

"Yep after I finish my coffee." Roman said filling up her mug and adding some cream and sugar. She poured another glass of coffee and only added one cream and handed it to Loki.

"Thank you." Loki said taking a sip of the scolding hot beverage. "How do you drink this so fast."

"I have a fire demon in me." Roman said as a flame escaped her palm for demonstration. She winked at him, "hot is my cool."

"Well that certainly explains why your as beautiful as the sun." Loki said and Roman gasped.

"Smooth!" Roman said giggling and blushing and Loki laughed at her antics.

"Of course I'm smooth, I have a way with words." Loki said smiling.

"The silver tongue prince I remember that." Roman said and Loki had a note of mischief in his eye.

"They gave me that name for many more reasons regarding my love life." Loki said easily sipping his coffee as Roman nearly choked on hers.

"Whew!" Roman said bursting into laughter as Loki just grinned. "Maybe you'll show me some time?" Roman said winking and walking out the door before he could respond. Roman teleported to the kitchen looking down she was only missing her socks.

"Roman?" Tony asked flipping some bacon.

"Yep, morning Tony what gives?" Roman said hopping onto the counter and watching as Tony struggled to cook.

"Steve is to busy trying to help Bucky so I decided I would try to cook. It's not going so well." Tony said gesturing to the trash can that already had failed attempts of pancakes in them.

"Alright well looks like you can cook bacon fine so I'll make the pancakes and you start the coffee as soon as your done with the bacon." Roman said taking out flour eggs and milk and pouring everything together. The secret ingredient to any light fluffy pancake was always to add vanilla to the batter. It gave it that extra hint people were looking for.

Tony successfully cooked the bacon with no problems only burning one piece because he looked away. Roman plated about three different kinds of pancakes and set them down on the dining table. Tony followed  suit and set down everyone's favorite beverage but Roman noticed Tony had switched Thors and Lokis.

"Loki likes his coffee with cream Thor likes his with Irish cream and two sugars." Roman said smiling and Tony laughed.

"How can you even tell they look the same." Tony said looking between the mugs.

"It's actually all about the aroma of the coffee." Roman said smiling, "what's on your mind Tony?"

"The fact that Bucky came back so soon." Tony sighed and rubbed his head, "I didn't expect for Steve to immediately be by his side nursing him back to health." Tony grumbled and Roman only nodded.