Chapter 11

Chapter 11
"Yeah well apparently I'm just inconsequential to Loki so I doubt that we'll ever happen." Roman said blushing realized she just admitted she had feelings for Loki, "that's not what I meant! I mean we were just getting to be friends and then he called me inconsequential and it just hurt." Roman said wincing a bit.

"Don't listen to Loki, he wants the world to see him as cruel cunning and manipulative and when anyone sees something other than that he drives them away." Peter explained comforting Roman. "Even if in his case he didn't mean to drive you away."

"I don't know why you just don't go for the other brother, I mean everyone chooses him for a reason am I right." Wade said earning glares form both Roman and Peter.

"All his life he's come as everyone's second and I just want to make him my first." Roman said gasping and shutting her mouth. "I got ahead of myself."

"Think of instead a girl worth fighting for!" Wade starting to sing 'a girl worth fighting for' and laughing, "well I guess in your case it's a man worth fighting for."

"No better yet Romans song would be 'i wont say I'm in love' from Hercules." Peter suggest and Wade laughed and Roman blushed.

"You two are the worst."

"Who d'you think you're kidding
He's the earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden,
Honey we can see right through you
Girl you can't conceal it
We know how you're feeling
Who you thinking of
No chance no way I won't say it, no no
(You swoon you sigh why deny it oh oh)
It's too cliche I won't say I'm in love
I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming "Get a grip girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out"

Both Wade and Peter sang together and Roman glared daggers at them. "At least out loud I wont say I'm in love." Roman muttered bitterly and the two of them burst into laughter.

"Oh my we have to set them up!" Wade said and Peter sat besides his boyfriend.

"Let love happen between them naturally and be there to pick them up when they fall." Peter said rubbing small circles on Wades back and he smiled.

"I'm going back to the tower to lock myself away." Roman said getting up and Peter muttered goodbyes to Wade promising a phone call later.

"You should talk to him." Peter said once they were walking back to the tower. "I mean you're the only friend he's got so please even if it stays as only a friendship, just talk to him." Peter said holding the elevator for Roman.

"Yeah I think I will." Roman said as she got looks from the Avengers in the common room watching as her and Peter came back to the tower at night.

"Hot date?" Nat asked and Roman laughed.

"Please no offense to Peter but he's not my type." Roman said and Peter playfully punched her.

"But dark and brooding is." Tony said from the kitchen his mouth full of something. Why is he always eating?

"Says the one shipped with the Boy Scout." Roman said raising a brow at Tony who smirked, "don't say it!" Roman warned.

"Coming from the one who wrote fan fiction about me and the Boy Scout." Tony said and Roman blushed a bit but held her ground. The other Avengers watching their little feud.

"Tony you used money to find out that was me, I don't even know what to say to that." Roman said and it was Tony's turn to hid his blush.

"Okay well you got me there. Also what the hell was up with the new chapter of the Castaway Queen?" Tony demanded and Roman clicked the button trying to get away.