"Miss Garrick, as much as I want to praise your beauty, I do not like it when people under my roof do not follow the orders I have set. Everyone must and should follow the system I have designed. Since it is your first day here, I will let it go but do make it a point to follow the rules." Lord Knight affirmed sternly and gestured the kitchen maid to plate the breakfast.

"Yes, My Lord. I apologized for what happened." Blythe bowed her head with a small frown marring on her face. She was not expecting the strict Lord that morning. She was fantasizing a tender and passionate Lord who would get mesmerized by her.

But Blythe understood that way to win Lord Knight was yielding to his will.

The breakfast ended shortly and the Lord led her through the castle giving her a tour. He showed her the all the sixteen room in that wing and led her towards the cellar promptly.

"Aren't you going to show me the wing you reside in, My Lord?" Blythe asked walking a step behind him. She was enamored by the huge palace and it's exquisite beauty.

"That building was solely for me and I do not appreciate anyone other than I and few servants there." The Lord replied curtly and walked her towards the dungeons briskly.

"And here is my amusement division of the castle." He hollered with a sinister joy that would creep out people into hiding.

"Amusement? The dungeons?" Her voice was betraying the cool façade she was trying to maintain. The Lord suddenly seemed to be demonic for her and she did not like how his eyes were glittering, when he was looking at the cells.

"Ah, Yes. I lock people here and punish them for their wrong doings. Good heavens it is the best feeling I would acquire when I find my wicked ways through their bruised bodies. Purely heaven, I say." He smiled towards her in a way devilish suggestions of pain and agony. Blythe felt her skin prickle with Goosebumps and a cold shiver ran through her spine.

Her stomach clenched in fear at the evil look the Lord harbored while looking at a man in one of the cells having sliced and pierced bloody marks all over his body.

She was being delusional. The idea of the polite and accommodating was a pure misconception. She heard many stories of the Lord from the people in and around the village but she was all attentive only for his looks, power and wealth. She forgot how dangerous the Lord can be. She thought she can easily get the Lord for herself but she neglected the demon in him that people feared.

"This man over here was my former employee; now look at him rotting in the hell I made for him." The Lord's voice held dark humor in it. He was get amused at the look of agonizing employee.

"W-why – why is he here?" She tried to make her query a polite one coming to know the Lord personally; she can be the next person in the cell for questioning him.

"I trusted him and he gave something important of mine to my foe. I did kill the foe painfully but to me betrayal is bigger sin than that of my enemy did." Blythe gulped and wetted her dry lips with her tongue.

What has she gotten herself into?

She thought to become a queen to the complete region but the Lord proved to be even dangerous than her and her father. She only knew one man who was so malicious and that was her father but the mysterious diabolic aura of Lord Knight was complete in another height. He was not just a rotten person like her and her father, he was the devil himself.

Lord Knight snapped his fingers and a guard opened the cell gate. The Lord strode into the cell leisurely and sat on the chair that was meant for him. Blythe did not dare to go inside the stinking cell but she stood just outside the gate watching everything.

"Whenever I am annoyed, I come by here and take it out on these prisoners. Believe me dear Miss Garrick, cutting through one's skin just a little, not enough to kill him but enough to hurt them is a good pass time and stress reliever." The Lord winded the sparks of dread she was feeling.

He took a pair of small clippers and pinched the man's skin nonchalantly here and there and drew painful amount of blood from the body. The man hissed and screamed in pain when he felt the stinging pinch on his bruised skin.

Blythe paled at how casually the Lord was torturing the man with an utter delight clearly visible on his face.

She was wrong to underestimate him. She was truly wrong, for what she needed the most right then was to flee far away from him and hide in the shadows he could not see her.

"Watch everything clearly, Miss Garrick. After all the future is expecting much more response from you." Blythe stood puzzled at the riddle of words that the Lord threw at her with a crafty smile.

What does he mean by that?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter of Mysterious life of Ella is here. Enjoy it.

Alright, the Lord is being too mysterious towards Blythe? What do you think about it?

Blythe was getting head over herself, do you think Lord will medicate her?

What can be the reason for the Lord to show Blythe the dungeons?

And what is the meaning of Lord's final words?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim