Chapter 28

Michael hadn't called me in over a day, but then again I hadn't bothered to call him either. I was talking to Luke, though. Luke knew what happened between me and Michael and he was choosing to stick with me because he thought Michael was being an ass. I hadn't really left home lately because I was that girl who only hung out with her boyfriend. I had talked to Luke a couple times on the phone but all in all I was just alone. 

I looked over at my phone on the nightstand, picking it up I saw a text from Luke.

Luke: I'm coming over so get dressed

Gabriella: I am dressed you loser

Luke: fuck you

Luke was such a dweeb it made me laugh. It was around twelve thirty and I hadn't done much. My alarm clock woke me up at ten. I wanted to go back to bed because I knew I didn't have anything better to do, but I couldn't. I had gotten up to get breakfast, trying my hardest to ignore my family as best as I could. I wanted to tell my parents that Michael and I weren't talking, but I couldn't exactly tell them that I was sucking his dick and he accidental said Sasha's name.

While I waited for Luke I opened my phone and scrolled through it. Scrolling through my messages I saw the only people who I actually texted. Michael and Luke. Of course there were more messages from Michael. After debating on whether or not to look through them, I clicked on his name, scrolling through and reading the messages. I looked at the last text messages again.

Michael: please call me or something. I know I messed up and I want you to forgive me but we can't do anything if you don't call me back. 

Michael: Gabriella come on I know it's only been a day but how much time do you need? I went to go see Joey, please talk to me.

Michael: Princess I love you. Come on I'm sorry

I wanted to cry. I wanted to know what happened with Joey and I wanted to throw my phone against the wall. Sasha had always been a hard spot in our relationship. She was the main cause of any argument we had and she obviously had given him more than I ever could. I threw my phone to the other side of my bed and slept until Luke came over.

I was only asleep for about twenty minutes before Luke came walking into my room. He looked different somehow. The last time I saw Luke was last week and this time he seemed taller and more confident. "Hey." He said softly, sitting next to me on my bed. "What's up?" I told him that I hadn't been doing much except sleeping and watching TVA. "I can understand that." He sighed deeply, rolling the sleeves of his black shirt back up. "Has Michael tried to call you?" I shook my head and showed him the messages he'd sent me over the past couple days."He won't shut up about wanting to call you, especially since he went to go see his dad yesterday." 

"I feel like shit for not going with him but it would've been weird. For both of us. I was supposed to be there to support him and I didn't." I trailed off, looking away from Luke and playing with the hem of my sheets. 

"I don't know if he's going to talk to you about what happened. I assume he would considering what happened." I looked at Luke instantly. Did he know something I didn't? 

"Michael told you what happened? Is he going to tell me?" I wasn't really sure why I seemed so desperate to know. Michael didn't have to tell me considering I wasn't there and chose not to be there.

"I'm not really sure. If anything I think he would tell you today."

"Does he even know that you're here?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Luke kicking his feet together like he was Dorothy and wanted to go back to Kansas.