Epilogue

Jungkook sighed softly as he watched the boys going crazy in the gushy and clear waters of Saipan.

They were on a vacation and were having a break from the hectic schedule they all were caught up in.

He smiled at them with a fond look as they teased each other and laughed as a happy family.

He looked down, and smiled when he remembered all the memories he shared with his long gone hyung.

How he had wrapped the hyung from the behind when he was busy sipping the bitter coffee on the morning of the Hawaiian island.

Getting drunk, having fights, crying over phone all of it was beautiful.

The boys had locked themselves in their rooms for end number of week. The letter was left on the floor when Jimin dropped it. They all cried themselves without having anybody to console.

Fans began to question after sometime. Pdnim was angered but gave boys their time and it was hard to forgive him as well.

But then Yoongi was the first one to come out the never ending trance. He picked the letter and went to all the boys, slamming it on their faces and telling the real meaning of it. The letter was not just a piece of paper but a feeling filled truth and request from the member. He meant when he said the boys not to quit their careers.

They came back, it took some time but they did. They fell into their schedules again and did their best to remember the boys with boxy smile and scent of musk and spices with a smile. It was hard but they did.

Did it, all for him.

Jungkook sighed again.

They had lost him, Taehyung had disappeared from the face of the Earth. They tried looking for him in all possible ways but he was nowhere, his contact number were changed and everything that had any chance of finding him.

They even contacted his father and family, but the old male admitted that he himself didn't know the whereabouts of his son. He said that he turned his hardest but he knew that of Taehyung wasn't willing to show up, not even the most powerful person would be able to find him.

Areum was in shreds as well but finally admitted it and moved on in her life, her photographer career at peaks. Baekhyun took over the company and was not the ceo.

The boy, they were well now as well. They still sometimes wondered that where the boy was but they decided to let it be. If it gave him peace that way, then he deserved it.

Jungkook got and raced to the boys were and smile. Wanting to play in the water as well, still remembering how he threw the older in the sea even after his protest.

He had learnt now. That life was like a novel. You write it with your own pen. Sometimes someone else influence your writing and sometimes you write it on your own.

Your pen may shake sometimes and you won't be willing to write anymore but don't stop. Don't leave it there, don't leave the pages unturned.

Don't quit before you are able to write the end, twist and turns are always a part of the story but it is up to you that how you want to go.

Let it be, let the pen keep on writing until you have reached the very end. Cause there a happy ever after waiting for everyone.

***

The girl with blonde hair was shaking with nervousness.
"Oh my we should not do this" She said as wind whisked through her hair and tossed them around.

"Come on we can do this" The male said with a smile and then looked down and a pale expression took over his features,"aah...it's... it's just a few hundred meters up"

"Taehyung I regret my decision" the girl gulped,"I regret befriending you after that life story of your"

"Lisa! It was you who suggested to go around the world and enjoy are left lives!" Taehyung countered and the girl giggled.

"You are right" She said and gripped Taehyung's hand,"Just a few hundred meters you said"

"Kids jump already!" As voice bellowed behind their backs.
"Kay!" They both chorused and looked down below.

"Atleast if we die, we'll die together" Lisa said, gripping his hand a little tighter. Taehyung smile grew even more.

"Jump?" He asked and looked at her with a grin. Lisa looked at her stranger best friend she had found in a cafe and both grew closer after telling their broken life stories.

This is what Taehyung liked. He and Lisa were just kind of strangers, just close because of their cracked pasts and somewhat similar stories. Taehyung knew that he wasn't using Lisa as a support to continue his life. She was just a friend and one day if either of them decided to walk out, it won't hurt them at all.

Whatever it was, atleast Taehyung knew that he didn't know her that well that it would hurt his healing heart.

Lisa looked at him with a somewhat crazy and stupid look.

"Jump" She confirmed.