CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

The boys staggered inside the drom and Yoongi went to make up his friendship with the bed again.

Seokjin was head of a heels nuts about the dirt sheet over the furniture and went into Eomma mode.

Namjoon went to relax and write some lyrics. He went inside the Studio and accidentally broke the vase.

Jimin and Jungkook day down on the couches and Caught up with the k-dramas they missed in the past few days.

Hoseok was relaxing his room and listening to music while dancing around.

Taehyung opened the window to his room and let the fresh air in and stale air out. He sat on the window sill with back against the wall and knees curled up against his chest with his slender arms wrapping himself in his cocoon of his own body.

He was relaxed in the silence when Hoseok came inside the room, without knocking.

Taehyung tried to keep his calm as Hoseok strode towards him with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Hey TaeTae" Hoseok Cooed at the younger. Taehyung made his hold on himself tighter for no apparent reason.

"Hey Hoseok Hyung" Taehyung said. Hoseok frowned and pinched the younger's cheek and said,"Not gonna call me Hobi?"

"No" Taehyung swat his hand away. Hoseok pouted and sighed.

"Well I was here for something" Hoseok Cooed.
"I very much myself know" Taehyung spat.

"Uhh Can I borrow your head phones" Hoseok asked,"Mine are not working for some reason"

"Hmm sure" Taehyung said and pointed to his side table,"First drawer"

Hoseok opened the drawer and found a few things in there. Some papers filled with lines and words (lyrics?) And a novel who's title read 'The mortal Instruments' (if you like reading fanstasy novels..I highly suggest this book)

A pair of earphone of black colour and headphone of pure white with gold linings. Hoseok picked up the earphones and stood up straight.

"Thanks TaeTae !!" He cooed,"I will return them soon"
"You better do" Taehyung replied and States out of the window where evening light was setting on the sky.

Hoseok couldn't help but watch how the orange-red sunlight came cascading on the face of the younger while his red hair set off with the effect. His brown eyes seemed to reflect the light, making them look like gold streaks possessing iris.

Hoseok drank the ethereal beauty in front of him as long as he dared.
"Are you just gonna stay there and stare at me?!" Taehyung's sudden harsh voice made Hoseok snap out of his day dream and he shook his head.

He speed walked out of the room while his cheeks burned up and closed the door. Taehyung's sigh was the last thing he heard.

Taehyung leaned his back against the wall again as the cold wind came rushing inside his room and making him purr with satisfaction. He his legs stretch until his toes were pressing against the opposite wall.

Taehyung had always sat on the window sill. The place was somewhat comforting to the male. Whenever there was some stress in his life or if he simply wanted comfort, the sill was Taehyung's place.

He never fell, never got scared of the steep fall. Sometimes Taehyung use to  fall asleep on the sill and he never loses his balance. It was like some kind of invisible power kept him from falling, whatever it was Taehyung was thankful it existed.

The sun started setting at ten horizon and stars weakly shone in the red-black sky. The exhaustion washed over the younger and he let his eyelid fall and shut out the world outside.

For a moment Taehyung could hear the noises from inside and outside the house and the other eveything was silent.

***

Seokjin straightened his back and he sweared his heard his spine crack in protest.

He had spent three hours straight cleaning the house. All the boys were being lazy and gave Seojin puppy eyes and pouts and went back doing their work without helping him.

Seokjin went up to the last room in the hall and gently knocked the door. His trusty vacuum cleaner just behind him.

For a long moment Seokjin heard no reply and decided to check inside. His set the vacuum cleaner down and opened the door.

He couldn't contain a gasp. Taehyung was soundly asleep at the FREAKING WINDOW SILL.

Seokjin wanted to wake up the younger but when he saw the soft look on his face he let him sleep.

The cold wind was rushing inside the room making it feel like arctic but Taehyung was unbothered.

Seokjin gently, not to wake him up, slide his arm under Taehyung's knees and then behind his shoulders and lifted him up.

The younger just shuffled in Jin's hold but didn't woke up. Jin gently laid him on the bed and tugged him inside the blanket.

Then, He closed the window and let the room warm up. Taehyung pulled the blanket close to his body and hugged it.

Seokjin chuckles softly at the old habit of the younger male. Seokjin seated hinself at the foot of Taehyung's bed and gazed at the younger.

His hair were messed up and red bangs fell in his eyes. Taehyung's lips parted a little as he breathed in and out. For the first time in days, Seokjin saw nothing but innocence painted over the face of the boy.

Seokjin still remembered how in after the debut they both were room mates. Taehyung always had a habit of hugging something to sleep and getting a good night kiss as well.

Seokjin did it for the first few months but then slowly he started resenting the behaviour of the boy and switched the room mate with Jungkook.

Taehyung from that on stayed in his room. Without hugging anyone, without getting a good night kiss. Without any warmth.

Seokjin wasn't surprised the love Taehyung had for cold weather and night time. He had no companion except for the cold and night sky. When everybody left, the two atleast remained loyal to the boy.

Now, Seokjin would do anything for Taehyung to ask for a cuddle or a good night kiss. But of course he would never ever experience the same feeling again because he didn't appreciated it back then.

Sighing deeply with regret Seokjin looked up again at the sleeping boy. He shifted his position closer to him and leaned forward.

Seokjin softly pressed his lips against the forehead of the younger and pulled away.

He brushed the bangs away from Taehyung's eyes and whispered,"Good night TaeBear. Sweet dreams"

A small smile tugged on the lips of the younger and Seokjin smiled. He got up from the bed and went to the door. He switched off the lights and closed the door behind him.

He stared at his vacuum cleaner and said,"Some other day. Right now he is asleep"

Seokjin grabbed the Vacuum cleaner and went back to manage the other kids he had on his sleeves.