CHAPTER TWO [edited]

Areum choked on her ice-cream and went into coughing fits. Taehyung looked at her with concern and got up to rub her back. He waited until she calmed down and went back to his seat. he stared at his ice-cream which was now a pool of vanilla.

"Are you serious Taehyung",asked Areum and rubbed her chest to calm herself.

"I am dead serious" Taehyung looked up and Areum with a strong determination ranging like a forest fire in his eyes.

"But....I know they don't like you Tae but what about your fans" she said.

"they'll understand" he said,"i'll give some reason"

"What reason?" she asked and looked at him with a sad expression.

"some......" he said but his voice suddenly dropped when his eye caught something outside the shop.

"What?", asked Areum and followed Taehyung's struck gaze,"Oh shit !!! They are your band members right?"

"Yes but what are they doing here" he asked.

"Probably enjoying without you" said Areum with her voice laced with venom.

Taehyung sighed and Areum's features softened and she shook her head quietly.

The chiming of the bell made them look up at the entrance door. Taehyung lowered his head to maximum as six figures entered the shop. Areum pouted and whispered to him.

"hey, wanna leave this place" she asked.

"no good they all are at the entrance door, they'll see us anyway" he sounded so helpless that Areum was determined to help him.

She was Taehyung's best friend and it was her duty to protect him. They both had met in kindergarden and ever since they had never lost contact with each other. When Taehyung gave his debut, she was the first person he called to tell that he was selected for Bangtan.

But then he left Daegu and went to Seoul. Areum had gone into the stream of photography and is now one of the best Photographers in Korea. She and Taehyung had met again when she was there in Seoul to do their Photoshoot. Ever Since she had stayed in Seoul cause it was a city she admired and second she was near to her bestie.

"Taehyung ??" someone called and their head snapped to the direction. jin came to their table and stared at both of them with a raised eyebrow. Areum faked a smile at him. Taehyung did the same and gave his hyung a big 'smile'.

"What are you doing here?" Asked JIn as he eyed Areum. She scowled at him, making him divert his gaze to Taehyung.

"I was here to spend some time with my friend" he said. The other boys came to the place where the trio was and stared at Areum. Taking the chance of roasting them she said,"Taehyung can you please for goodness sake tell you band members to stop staring at me"

A chuckled escaped from Taehyung's lips and Areum joined him. The boys dropped their gazes to their shoes and glared.

"come on let's go TaeTae" she said and got up,"I have my new photographs to show you" before Taehyung could say anything Areum grabbed his hand and dragged him out from the shop. The members were left silent.

This what they deserve for doing bad to my Taehyung, thought Areum and she fumes of anger escaped from her.

***

SEOKJIN POV

I was on top of the world when Taehyung left the dorm. I happily started playing mario with Jungkook.

Hoseok came and sat beside us and said,"Hey let's go and have some fun, without that bullshit around us"

Everyone quickly agreed and dressed up before stepping into the cold air. Yoongi suggested that we should have some ice-cream and we all made our way down the alley. A Ice-cream shop that I had never seen before was at the end of the alley. We all rushed happily to that.

the bell chimed as we entered the place, The shop was empty until my eyes fell on two figures sitting at the corner. There was a guy with his head bend so low that it touched the table top. The girl was bend over to him whispering something.

Jungkook asked me to make my order but I was busy wondering where I had seen the guy before.Like a lightning striking a tree, I realized that the guy was none other than Taehyung. I walked up to them and said,"Taehyung?"

Their heads snapped in my direction and the girl gave me a smile. She was so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off her. Taehyung followed her suit and I was jealous that why was this beautiful girl was with him.

"What are you doing here?"I asked scanning the girl, she scowled at me and I dropped my gaze to Taehyung.
"I was here to spend time with my friend" he said and smiled at me.

The others joined at me and they all had the same surprised looks at their face like mine when they saw the girl.

After sometime the girl said,"Taehyung can you please for goodness sake tell your band mates to stop staring at me"

Taehyung chuckled and the girl joined him. We all looked down with shame and glared at our shoes.

"Come on Taetae let's go, I have my new photographs to show you" the girl said and pulled Taehyung outside the shop, even before he or us could react.

"Who was she?" Asked Jimin as he sat on the table and we followed him.
"Donno" said Yoongi. Jungkook pouted and said,"Such a beautiful girl with a complete asshole"

We all agreed.

"So now what?" Asked Namjoon while scooping a chunk of ice-cream in his mouth.
"now he deserves something" said Hoseok and smirked.

We all burst out into evils laughs.

***
AREUM POV

I dragged me to my apartment and we both settled back in couches and relaxed.
"So are you sure Taehyung" I asked him with a worried expression,"I know I suggested this to you many a times but-"

"Areum it's not a 'it came in my mind so I'm doing it' decision,I have thought it through" he said and closed his eyes.

I hummed in response.

We both sat on comfortable atmosphere and talked on random things. I showed him my new photograph, and he liked them a lot.
After it was evening, he bid his good byes and left.

"I hope you are doing the right thing Tae"