CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT

It has been four days now. The boys had stayed in the dilemma if Taehyung had started to forgive them or not. Sometimes Taehyung would act Hella cold and won't talk to them without inserting come cutting words.

And on the other hand Taehyung was confused and troubled. He didn't knew what feeling he had in him. Sometimes all he wanted to do was leave and live a normal life at home, And sometimes he wanted to be the part of the laughs and jokes of the group. Be part of their group hugs.

Taehyung was woken up with a stiff back. He sighed and fell back on the couch again and groaned. Sleeping on the couch wasn't that comfortable as the beds upstairs. But Taehyung was arrogant enough to so and sleep with the boys.

He turned to his side and closed his dropping eyes before he knew, Taehyung passed out again.

***

Namjoon was thirsty and he had already finished up his water bottle. He pulled up from the bed and watched Seokjin peaceful sleeping beside him.

Namjoon took his silent steps downstairs and went to the kitchen and drank a glass full of chilled water.

When Namjoon was about to go back he saw Taehyung stirring in his sleep, the slight scrunch of his nose was telling that he was uncomfortable on the couch. And like wouldn't be.

Namjoon went to the younger and gently lifted him up in his arms. His one arm under his knees and other behind his shoulders.

He carried the sleeping Taehyung in his own bedroom. He knew Taehyung wouldn't appreciate it but still....

When Namjoon entered Seokjin was half awaken. His sleepy eyes widened but Namjoon shushed him before he could squeal, which turned into a discreet squeak.

"He won't like that" Seokjin hissed when Namjoon layed Taehyung in the bed. The younger sighed in his sleep and got comfortable into the blankets.

"Let him sleep nicely for once" Namjoon said as he laid beside the younger.
"Should we leave then?" Seokjin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nah" Namjoon said and hugged Taehyung from the back. Seokjin sighed and laid back down and closed his eyes.

Namjoon was more than happy when Taehyung had not woken up. He was about to sleep himself when Taehyung shifted in his sleep and he turned to face Namjoon.

The younger nuzzled his head into the chest of Namjoon. The older hesitantly hugged the younger back and pulled him closer.

Namjoon sighed with pleasure and finally let sleep cover him.

***

Taehyung opened his eyes to the sun shining in his eyes, which made him curious because there was no window in the living room which would let the sun shine in his eyes.

He let his vision clear after blinking a few times and found himself in a room. He sat up in the Incredibly soft bed and looked around the room.

He found no one's presence until the door of the bathroom opened, revealing a Namjoon with damp hair and nothing but a towel around his waist.

"What Imma doing here?" Taehyung asked looking straight into the eyes of the older with a glare in his own doe ones.

"Someone was quite uncomfortable on the couch so I bought him here" Namjoon said as he opened his closet to pick out some clothes.

"You don't need to do that" Taehyung said and looked away.
"I don't want you uncomfortable in your own house" Namjoon said and pulled a shirt over his abdomen.