Idol (Giant!Jack/Reader)

Start from the beginning

There's a smell of burning hair.

You begin to scream and convulse against the walls of the jar, the giant's bone-rattling laughter overpowering in your tiny, aching ears. Then the pain stops, and you lay sobbing at the bottom, curled into a ball.
"HEY! What're ye doing over there?" Another powerful voice startles you, and you sit up with a wince. The giant stops laughing suddenly, and his mashed up face disappears to look at the newcomer.
"Nothing."
"Get lost Greenie."

"I heard screaming, ye sure nothing's wrong."
The new voice is strangely familiar, and realising the new giant is you're only chance at escape, you begin to yell and kick and slap the walls of the jar.
"Shut up you little-" The second of the evil giants booms, and you yell in triumph. Now the newcomer would know something was wrong.
"Oi! What do ye have their? I heard screaming." The plan worked!
"It's just a pet." The first says flustered, with a quick glance down at you.
"Pet's don't fucking s͢͜ḉr͏̛͏́̀ȩ̴̶́a͘͜͡͠m̢͏̨͞." You hear a flurry of booms, then the cringeworthy sound of a wail of pain. You see a few drops of red spatter on the glass, and your eyes widen as a new set of pale fingers wraps around the jar, snatching you away from the evil giants. Looking up at the one holding you, you can see a far off chin, covered in dark brown facial hair, a black top with a green emblem, and dark skinny jeans.
"Ņ̸̷̴̕o̴̡͟͝w̵̴͠͝ ̧́͟g͢͜é̵͟͟͞t̷̨ ͜͜o͜͡u̡͢t̶̡͡ ͘͞͏́͡ǫ̶́f̧̀͏̷̢ my sight" His last two words are spoken calmly, and you can finally match that voice. It's JackSepticEye, the YouTuber you'd been enjoying for the past two years of your life.

"Now, what was in this jar?" He says to himself, and moves your jar up to his face. Jack's blue eyes widen and his jaw drops open when he sees you, a tiny person in a jar. At first you look into his eyes with excitement, but eventually you become a bit uncomfortable as you remember the blood smeared over the jar behind you. Would Jack hurt you?
"It's a person. Hey l-little duder, are ye okay?" He asks softly, his familiar voice music to your ears after all the yelling and screaming, but you don't reply.
"I won't hurt'cha, and neither will Anti. He's taken a liking to ya."
"Anti was the reason why he hurt those men." you whisper, looking back to him with an awkward smile.
"T-that's good." you have no idea what else to say to him, but your reply has him beaming from ear to ear.

"God, yer alright. But, what's that around yer neck?" he continues.
"A-a shock c-collar."
"Why those little shits! Í̶l̶̢͘͜͞l̸̷ ̵͜k̴̡̛i̴͟͞ļ̛͢l̷҉͠͡ ̸̧̕̕t̴̀͜h̸̸͝e̴͝͞m̀͜͡." You flinch as his face glitches a bit, one eye flickering black, teeth clenching, then he returns to normal and he looks up into empty space.
"No."
"Ẃ̕h҉̢y̸͢͟ ̸̨no̶t͝?̡ I̧͏̡ ́͟n͏͜͠o͘ ͟yo̡҉u ̡͟w̡̡̢a̶̕t̸̶ t̷̢͜o̡ ̷̕d̢̧̕ớ ̸i̶̕͝t͏ ͘t҉̶̧oo̷̴." His face returns to one of insanity, and his voice is high pitched and grating. What the hell was wrong with him?
"Shut up Anti, yer making me look crazy."
Of course! Why didn't you notice before? He's talking to his alter, the menacing, and quite mad, AntiSepticEye.
"̴͜C̷ó̴m̶͢e̷͝ ̢͢o̕͡n͟҉,̀ ̛u̸s̨ ̛l͝e͏̕t̸̷ ̡mè͟͝ ҉ó̡u͜t̸͟͠ ́a̴ ̶͟͝li͘͢tt̸̢l̶͠e ͘͝l̕o͜n̡͟g̨er̢͜.̶"
"NO!"
"̸̧S͏̕h̨̕u̡͡͝t͠ ú̡p͡ ̛J̵͟͞c͞k̡҉a̡b͜͡o̡͏ý,̧͘͠ yȩ̡͏r̶͞ ́͟s͢͜c̶͟arn̛ǵ̛ ̴̸͟t̵̀҉h͘͞e͝m̴͟.̧"
Jack turns back to you, face his, but full of concern as he notices your frightened body language, and your worried expression.
"Shite. Sorry about that..let's, let's just get'cha out of there."
Jack's pale fingers rip the cling wrap easily, and he slides you into his hand. It's warmth is comforting, calming you down. You've been shrunken, trapped, shocked, and screamed at. This is paradise. You bite your lip when you look up at him; he's your greatest inspiration and you're literally sitting in his palm.
"Top of t-the morning." You greet and his face stretches into another huge smile.
"Yer a fan?! Well, top of the mornin' to ya, I hope we can become good friends." He chirps, and turns around, only to twitch and shudder some more.
"Both o us̸" Anti looks down at you with an almost kind smile, his voice the Jack-est it's ever been, though his terrifying appearance defeats the purpose.

Jack walks out of the alleyway into the sun, the courtyard is mostly empty, and you can see the centre on the horizon. Glancing to you, he sighs, and moves you to the pocket of his jeans. You scramble up his warm hand onto his wrist, heart pounding at the sudden movement, and he looks at you sympathetically.
"Sorry, but I still have a few things I need ta do. It'll be alright." Hesitantly, you nod and look to the dark, tight, pocket.
"A-alright Jack."
~~~
I like this, but I don't at the same time. The beginning is okay and the ending is better but I don't absolutely love it at the moment. I hope you do though!
EDIT: I like it now!
~Tsunami