...17...

Well luck is definitely on our side tonight.

When we get to my house, the first thing we do is ask my parents if Addison can stay over.

"Are you sure that Addison' parents are alright with her staying over, honey?" Mom asks as she hands us some sandwiches, "You know how her parents feel about her being at our house," she continues.

Oh, how can I forget!

Because we are so close to the entrance to Zombietown, Addi's parents do not really like leaving her here but now that the town is a bit more accepting to the zombies, they had let her come, but between us I think that the mayor just did not want to look bad by denying Addison. What would that say about the mayor? Still scared of the zombies even though she is the one that started the immigration, what a scandal!

"Oh, mom, you know nowadays with all the changes in town they do not have to be so scared anymore, which is why Addi's parents let her come. So is it okay? You guys are going to be gone most of the evening and with Addi here we could work on some cheer routines," I exclaim knowing full well that my mother can never say no to cheer.

"Oh alright! If you guys promise not to do anything reckless tonight and show me what you where working on in the morning I do not see the problem with her staying." On that final note she let Addison stay over.

"Thanks mom, if you need us we will be in my room," I said before dragging Addi up the stairs towards my room but as we were running up the stairs I trip-

Thunk!

"Honey are you-"

"I am fine mom," I quickly reply, patting down my clothes while Addison giggles behind me. Curse my clumsiness. You would think that with being a cheerleader I would be graceful, but it always seems that without pom-poms in my hands I become a walking hazard zone.

With a huff I guide Addison down the hallway and into my bedroom, telling her that she could sit anywhere.

"Oh, I feel so rebellious right now! We just lied to your mom Dase! Do you really think that she will want to see a routine in the morning? We do not have a routine Daisy! Whay are we going to do? Now we have to-" Addison frantically questions the moment I close the door but before she could continue I interupted her rant.

"Addi it is fine! My mom is probably just trying to show that she is still interested in what I am doing and you know that when I talk about cheer she gets excited. Now all that we have to do is figure out what to wear!" I reasure her before opening my closet.

Just like that all our worries are forgotten and for the rest of the evening we searched for the best first date outfits.

"Alright, girls now as you know we are going to be gone for most of the evening at Brian's parent-teacher night so if you need anything remember to call us," dad says while grabbing the car keys,kissing my forehead, while mom tries to get Brian into his shoes.

"Oh, honey do not stay up too late tonight, afterall you still need your beauty sleep," mom jokes when she finally gets the shoes on.

"Honk honk"

"Haha very funny mom! Now do you not have somewhere to be?" I reply already knowing that she forgot already, especially if this is the second time dad has honked the car horn.

"Oh shoot! Bye honey!" Mom exclaims as she quickly leads Brian towards the car and just like that they are gone for the night.

Yay! We can finally get ready for tonight!

(Daisy's outfit)