...6...

Oh, what did I get myself into? What sane person willingly walks towards a table full of zombies?

While Addison and I walk towards the zombie table I could not help but wonder this. But I need to stay strong for Addison, so I held my food tray tighter while we stop in front of, the zombie that called Addison, Zed.

"Hey, Addison how are you doing?" He asks as we get closer. How do they know each other? Oh, right he saved her.  As I look up from my lunch tray, I see Eliza and Bonzo, near the end of the table, with Bonzo across from Eliza and Zed. With two familiar faces between the group I somewhat felt more comfortable.

"Oh, I am fine thanks to you, but what are you guys doing here?" Addison questions, which I cannot help but wonder too. While they have their conversation I nervously stand around, holding my tray, accidentally dropping the apple that was on my tray. As the apple fell on the table, the small group seem to remember that I am there too.

Quickly, I lean forward to catch the apple before it rolls further down the table. However, while I do this the table shifts resulting in me stumbling a little. Before I could fall, Bonzo quickly put his hands in front of him, successfully catching me before I go tumbling into the table.

Oh no, this is so embarrassing. We have not even had one decent conversation yet, and he has already had to catch me two times today.

"Woah, there cheer head. Are you alright? Aren't cheerleaders suppose to be more graceful than this?" I hear Eliza question, with a bit of humor in her tone.

"Well, umm... you see, I was trying to get the umm... apple and-" As I try to explain, I felt so embarrassed. Here I was, in front of a table of zombies, I mean, people that I do not know, without any reason as to why I was here. Atleast Addison got an invite to the table, I just followed her here. 

As if seeing my inner struggle Eliza invited me to go and sit next to her. So with a little shy wave towards Bonzo and a grumble from him in return I quickly smooth my skirt down and walk towards the seat next to her.

When I got to the seat, I was finally able to put down my tray.  As I sit down at the table , I suddenly hear multiple gasps from the other students but with the day I was having I really do not care what they think about me (right now anyway).

Ignoring them I turn towards the other four in front of me. As I look at the others make conversation with each other I suddenly remember that I did not introduce myself to Zed.

Now how to get his attention? Oh! I know, let's be subtle. I cough a little at first but when that did not work, I gave up and settled down next to Eliza. As Eliza and I get to know each other better I suddenly hear Addison gasp. Thinking the worst, I quickly turn towards them.

Well, this is absolutely not what I was expecting. The zombies getting pelted with food? Maybe. Bucky randomly doing jazz hands, while everyone swoons? Possibly. But definitely, never ever, would I have thought of this.

Standing up,  Bonzo juggles and sings, with  some apples. What a strange person? I mean really who starts to juggle and sing in the middle of lunch.

But looking at him, I could not help but admire him. He is such a free spirit that only wants to make everyone around him happy. How can someone as gentle and caring as him be feared? Surely the other humans can see this too, right?

While Bonzo is juggling, everyone around the table seems to start and clap along to his strange song. He throws the apples higher and higher as the clapping becomes faster. By the end of the song, he had the apples at least two metres above his head. 

When he was finished, he catches all the apples one by one, biting into the last one as he takes a bow, while everyone else is clapping. As he lifts his head up, I catch his eye while frantically clapping my hands towards him, showing how impressed i was towards his display. What? That was seriously one of the most impressive things I have ever seen.