16

song: adorn- miguel
They ran to the pizza place well oscar and monse, oscar held jennifer in his arms. she studied his face as he ran. she watched his face change from relief and then to anger. she put her hand towards his face softly touching it, it grabbed his attention. he looked down at her "baby i've missed you" she said. he licked his lips before looking up again and getting into the car. he didn't answer her making her upset. once they drove off, they stayed in complete silence. no words were said. silence was broken when monse then got a phone call she answered it and put it on speaker "i know you got the girl, i don't give a fuck, i'm just glad spooks went crazy looking for her" the voiced laughed and hung up. everyone knew it was latrelle, Jennifer then broke the silence as she saw oscar tense up, he grabbed on tight to the steering wheel "im okay now" she said looking at oscar. her soft eyes, reassured him everything was okay. he took a deep breath in before grabbing her hand. he still didn't say a word.

after the card ride oscar dropped monse off at home. he then turned around to her and looked at her in the eyes "bebe, i don't even know what to say, i can't speak, i can't believe you're here.... with me." she was about to speak before he gently grabbed her face planting a soft kiss on her lips. they pulled away and she felt her face get red. he chuckled at her " stop laughing at me" she jokingly frowned. "what can i say? i missed you" she said before pushing her lips back onto his.