14

Cary on- XXXTentacion (may you rest in peace, i love you)

Oscars P.O.V
"shit" i said as i seen monse run up to me. it's been a month and we still haven't found jennifer.
"yo oscar" i heard her call. "what do you want?" i asked the young girl. "i think i know where she is" i stopped in my tracks while i walked closer to her. i stopped a minute as i closed my eyes and rubbed my hand on my forehead.
"what do you know?" i asked as i walked closer. "Latrelles friend posted a snap with him, they're an hour away." she answered. i nodded my head "let's go" i stated as we walked to my car. i drove as she told me the directions.

Jennifer's P.O.V
It's been almost a month that i've been in this shit hole. they haven't done nothing to me besides latrelles friends constantly trying to get with me. i wasn't interested and i made sure they knew it too. i was currently alone in a basement in "idk" where. i twiddled with my thumbs not having anything to do. the basement door was locked with chairs in front of them, trust me i've tried breaking through.

Oscars P.O.V
we made it too Hermosa beach, where the prophets were. i told monse to see if they posted anything, they were at the pizza place on the board walk. i then parked the car.
"monse hold up" i said since she was walking in front me. "yea" she replied. "act like we're together, when we see them i'll act like i don't care about jenni anymore, maybe we'll get something with that". i could tell she was hesitant of my idea but she then agreed.
" Bella's pizza" the sign said. i took in a deep breath as i grabbed monses hand going along with the plan. i opened the door for us and the first person we saw was the one and only, latrelle.