7

song: be careful-cardi b

jennifer's P.O.V
2 months passed and i'm still waiting for oscar to pop the question. obviously not in a marriage way, in a dating way. i really like oscar and i believe that he feels the same way. i mean even cesar tells me his older brother has feelings for me. he calls me his rucca,baby, bebé, lil mama and every other name you could think of.  but he's never really made me any of those things to him. and it's bothering me. im going to his house today to just chill and im just gonna make my feelings known to him. i mean what could possibly go wrong. that he doesn't like me back? i'll just get over it if that's the case.
*2 hours later*
i was bored so i decided to go to oscars house he told me to just come whenever and that time is now. i got in my car and drove over to his house. i walked in since the door was open and found him sitting on the couch. a random bitch trying to get close and flirting with him was there. i couldn't get really mad at him it could've been one of his friends hynas but i was still mad. my blood boiled.i dropped my keys on purpose to make him look up.
"oh shit. hey baby" he smiled as he walked up to me
i kept a mad face with my arms crossed over my chest
" i'm not your baby" i said mad
" is it cause of her" he said low
"who is she?" i said sternly
"one of sad eyes biddies, don't worry momma nothings happening between me and her"
"nah, ion even know why i'm mad. we ain't even in a relationship" i said trying to bring up how i felt
" we're not in a relationship? cause to me that's what we've been in for the past month"
the girl left the room and walked outside,finally
" wait what? you never even like "popped" the question"
he laughed his dimples showing more than ever " baby i didn't know you wanted me to ask you, i just assumed you knew"
i pouted in response
"fine ill do this your way. jennifer martinez will you be my girlfriend, my lover, my lil mama"
he said getting on his knee
i giggled and blushed " oh oscar of course i will" i said dramatically
he picked me up and yelled
" i got the girl.  i got the girl" acting as if he actually proposed.
he put me down and kissed me softly, my hands on his  face and his hands on waist slowing going down soon grabbing my butt. i giggled and pulled away.
"hey mister, that doesn't mean your gonna get it right away." i said laughing
"if that's how you want it princesa, i'm good with that"