12

song: In My Blood- Shawn Mendes

ruby's P.O.V
"everyone is gonna be here in 20 minutes" monse says. i didn't realize the short amount of time we had, nervousness ran through my body. " everyone get your partners, we need to dance!" i exclaimed. i looked around we are missing some one. i rolled my eyes " jenni, oscar" i called out. "hold on" i heard my sister groan. "ew" i thought to myself not even wanting to think about them or what they could be doing.

jennifer's P.O.V
"oscar. ugh why" i said looking at the bruise on my neck. "what mama, your mine anyway, it's just a hickey baby" he replied. "did you forget we have a party, that we have to make an entrance at?" i asked with an attitude walking up to my vanity. i began to cover up the mark with green concealer and my skin tones shade on top of it. oscar went up behind me. "5 more minutes?" he smirked. i gave him a look, but i really just wanted the extra minutes. "come on" i said to him as i opened my door walking down stairs. "finally" my little brother said annoyed. "chill out man, we have 20 minutes"  i said. "partner up" my brother said. i wrapped my arm around oscars neck but before we started dancing i turned my head as i heard a loud sneeze. "jasmine, are you okay?" i asked. "yea i'm fine, let's just dance" the girl said barely being able to speak with out coughing. "jasmine go home, you don't feel well" cesar says. she nods her head and walks out the door. "cesar can i speak to you?" olivia asks. they walked into the bathroom. we waited for them to come back. "ruby will you dance with me?" olivia asked. ruby looked at her confused "how about cesar?" "we broke up" cesar says and then walks to monse putting out his hand for her to grab. we practiced our dance until 5 minutes before the guests came. we all waited in olivia's room. so she can make her entrance.

oscars P.O.V
"spooky" i heard a scream from ruby. But before i could turn my head all i seen was him on the floor, covered in blood. he could barely keep his eyes open. i got on my knees near him and when i looked up i saw the face of someone i thought was dead, Lattrelle. Blood rushed through my body, so fast i could feel it . ruby is my brothers best friend i thought to myself. causing me to become more angered. when i turned my head. i saw olivia on the floor. in the same condition, maybe even worse. and i swear that's when i lost it. i began to hear the ambulance as i called sad eyes and told him to find lattrelles bum ass . when i turned around searching for my princess i didn't see her. she was no where to be found. i got up from my knees only to see cesar. i gave him a look, a look that could kill. i seen as his face changed from sadness to being frightened. i ran searching for my lover. she was no where to be found.