10

Chapter Ten || Deadpool

"Is it safe here?" Lori asks as she keeps her firm grip on her brother's arm

"Is it safe here?" Lori asks as she keeps her firm grip on her brother's arm. Kira, Scott, Liam, Brett, Lori, Satomi and the rest of Satomi's pack stood around the examination room in Deaton's Clinic.

"No where is safe right now." Satomi sighs.

"We're going to need help. A lot of help." Scott directs his statement towards Deaton, who nods in agreement.

"Where else can we take them?" Kira asks.

"I'm not leaving." Brett states as he shifts in his position.

"Brett, it's not safe-."

Satomi is cut off by her beta. "Peyton is out there, I'm not leaving because she said she'd meet us here."

"Peyton would want you to be somewhere safe." Liam argues.

"How will she know where to go if we move?" Brett questions.

"She'll know, she'll find us."

§§§

Peyton runs across a bridge and straight back into the preserve. She had shifted.

Like she lost her clothes and is now in a wolfs body shifted.

It hurt like hell dipped in fire. She's broken plenty of bones before, but this, this was her bones moving, colliding together to make a different shape. Now no one could recognize her by just looking. She was an animal, covered in hair, with no human features left except for the color of her eyes.

She killed most of the assassins, but she heard they were calling some friends to find everyone else, so she has been around Beacon Hills five times already, trying to lead them off of everyone else's path. She knew exactly where they were. Argent Arm's old warehouse, which is her next stop.

§§§

"Scott is been over twelve hours. She should be here by now." Liam says as he and Brett walk up to the Alpha.

"We're gonna go look for her." Brett states.

"She'd kill me if I let either of you go." Scott replies.

"She would. And Liam, I made a promise to your sister to keep an eye on you." Derek adds.

Suddenly a door slams shut and a dog like figure shoots past the tarps and into the room they are in. All of the werewolves get up in order to protect themselves, but the wolf sits down in the middle of the room. Derek walks in front of it and it gives him all of its attention. It's fur is covered in some dried mud and blood and it has some fresh. The wolf whines and Derek looks at its face. It's eyes flash pink and he immediately knows who the wolf really is.