She parked the car and walked to the little cafe outside of New Orleans she was sent to. She had been here before, she knew this place and remembred it well. Back then it was just a tavern they used to visit to refresh themselves with some drinks. Today was just a cafe. Sitting inside she waited to meet him. To see his brown orbs...

"My Queen" he startled her making her look up as he held his hand waiting for hers. Typical Elijah, always behaving like a gentleman. She handed her hand and felt his lips burning against her skin when he kissed it. He unbuttoned his suit and sat down in front of her. "To what I owe the pleasure?" he smiled, she sighed silently and rolled her eyes at his treatment with her. But it was a game she was willing to play. 

"Always a gentleman" she finally spoke smiling at him. "Perhaps you could help me with something, you see I am looking for a werewolf" his eyes opened wider which only confirmed the information she had been given about this woman. "A woman I believe is under your protection"

"Indeed" he answered shortly. "Cut the chase, what do you want with her" his protective self made her mad, jealous even you could say. It just reminded her the way he protected her back then, the way he was so willing to die for her but now, he surely had changed to a new beauty. A beauty that held his brother's baby.

"Relax Elijah" she laughed. "Geez" she licked her lips. "I am not the enemy here, believe me" she clarified. "I am interest in protecting her as well as you are" she rested her back against the seat. "Wow" she started. "Look at you, all protective again over a woman... a human for sure" she remembered her time. "It made me remember when I was yours to protect, clearly everyone under your protection always ends up getting hurt" she cleared her throat. 

"I suggest you tell me what do you want with Hayley before..." she stopped him there. It made her angry the way he was speaking about her but it made her realize she couldn't feel soft about this, about him. She had to be strong, determine to do whatever it took to make her kingdom safe. 

"And I suggest you let me speak to her before my witches do something to her, they are claiming this baby for the ancestral ritual and I am the only one that can stop it. I do not know this woman and certainly I could simply say yes to my people's request since I don't know her. But here I am caring for you, your brother and a baby I don't even know. So cut the damn protective charade and let me speak to her... otherwise by midnight, she'll be in the hands of my witches and believe me, under my protection no Mikaelson will ever harm 'em" she didn't even know how she talked to him this way but she felt a rage that his eyes had never seen in her. He was in shock, he looked into her eyes like he was looking in the eyes of a stranger.

Breathing in and out to calm herself, she spoke again. "Look Elijah, surely you notice that I am no longer the woman you left, the only you surely claimed would be lost if you lost her." she swallowed hard. "I have changed, changed in ways you will never stop to be surprised" she looked into his serious mask. "For  my people and my Kingdom, I would do anything. More than you did for me. But here, you either play with my rules or you leave. But since your new doll can't live otherwise she dies along with the baby, I suggest you let me help her be safe from the ones that are also threatening what you are so desperate to save"

"How do I know that when you meet her you won't do as your witches demand"

"I control my witches,  whoever tries to harm her will die painfully. They hear me, the witches of the other side are with me. I only need you to deliver her to me, you can be with her at all times to be her personal body guard. Don't worry, I need to meet her today. I will do so in my house, at three in the afternoon. Don't be late." She stood up and stopped in the middle of the hallway to look back at him. "It's nice to see that at least one part of you was real" like that she left as fast as she could but as calmly as she could look. She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry and she wanted to kiss him, ask him if he had been lost without. But those feelings had to be burried inside of her. She didn't know they would surface with this new girl around, watching him being protective with this woman. It only made her see with clarity things, it made her have vision that all she lived with him was a lie. It was ment to end becuase he is no man for eternity, his love is only for the human and the flesh. And when she turned, she was no longer those things. 

SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING I JUST HAD SOME NEWS: 

I AM PREGNANT AND I AM FOUR MONTHS NOW. ANYWAYS, I HAVE BEEN TOTALLY NOT MYSELF. MORNING SICKESS WAS HARD THE FIRST THREE MONTHS AND NOW THAT I AM FEELING BETTER HERE I AM.