.07

THE PLAN

Nicolette's memories were triggered by her powers and dreams filled her subconscious as she slept in her bed. Witches that had died and tried for years to keep her powers from her talked to her through those dreams. They allowed her to find the power because they needed an alley for the witches and they wanted her to take down Marcel, Klaus and the originals for once and for all. 

"Mother" Nicolette whispered as she stared at the ghost of her mother in her sleep. She looked down at Nicolette who felt nothing but sadness their relationship ended up like this. "What do you want from me?" Nicolette asked tired of the dreams, she wanted to wake up already. 

"For you to be the leader you were meant to be but I didn't see in time. You would have protected us, you would have stood with us. And now the witches and I are incredibly sorry we didn't see that before. The powers can be triggered by a witch. Here, we are thousands." her mother paused making else look at the rock in her hands sparkling and tickling in her palm. "Nox ple ser abrite nu" a choir of witches chanted making Nicolette step backwards. "Avenge us" her mother pushed her away making Nicolette's eyes swing open. 

She felt a huge headache that wanted her head to explode

She felt a huge headache that wanted her head to explode. She looked up feeling a little bit dizzy. When she gained consciousness. She looked at her hands and didn't see the rock. Like crazy she started looking for the rock that kept her powers inside all around her room. She almost tore it apart. Suddenly she heard a soft knock in her door. She stopped and turned to look at the door. Swallowing a little she finally spoke. "Come in" she waited patiently for the head to pop and when it did she noticed it was Marcel. 

"How do you feel love?" he asked noticing she didn't look well

"How do you feel love?" he asked noticing she didn't look well. Nicolette looked herself in the mirror and noticed what Marcel asked about. She looked different but it was herself. It was like she was sick, she was sweaty and it looked like she didn't sleep at all. Nicolette looked away from the mirror trying to figure out if what she dreamed was a dream or it happened. 

She hushed Marcel when he spoke something. Voices, she started hearing voices making her head feel like exploding. She tried to swallow a little. Nicolette didn't even notice when Marcel walked toward her, he touched her and the voices disappeared. She looked into his eyes. "I'm fine" she composed herself. "I just didn't sleep well, my cousin had serious problems and I was trying to find a solution for her"she lied naturally making Marcel cock his head to the side.