04.

CHECK.

"Would you ever leave me" she whispered between his arms as she felt his gentle touch around her back, it was so soothing and calming

"Would you ever leave me" she whispered between his arms as she felt his gentle touch around her back, it was so soothing and calming. It felt so amazing, so beautiful to be loved like this and to be with him for eternity was something no one could ever understand. Nicolette could hear  him breathe as he processed the question and his answer, she was worried now that he hadn't answered rapidly. Looking up into his eyes she found comfort and smile that melted her heart. 

"Never" he whispered before he kissed her forehead and his arms pulled her closer to him like he wanted her to merge with him and never be separated. "My life without you would be nothing but a simple blow of a wind, cold and empty." he sighed.

{PRESENT}

❝ LIAR,  LIAR  ❞

Shaking her head to make the memories go she looked around and noticed she was close to the street where some of her own loyal minions told her Marcel went to. When she was about to turn around the corner she saw Marcel and a witch with a numerous crowd. Nicolette froze and hid where no one could see her. Her heart beat started pumping against her chest so loud she thought they would hear her and it would be the end of her. But as she concentrated on what was happening the sound of her heart beat was nothing more than a drum in the background slowly lowering. She focused on the situation more and more. 

"Jane Ann Deveraux" Marcel called out load, she noticed the girl was tied up. Looking at the scene she knew this wasn't normal and when she walked a little bit closer she noticed Niklaus was there. Nicolette's blood boiled, she stopped abruptly from exposing herself. "Give it up for Jane Ann" he said as people clapped like it was some sort of show. 

"No" she whispered as Marcel was about to judge a witch for something she probably hadn't done. Davina would have told them she was doing Magic, why didn't Marcel think about it. She looked down as she tried to not fall. Her knees were giving up.

 Her knees were giving up