10.

In CONTROL.

{PAST}

"Do you know how lost I would be if ever lose you?" Elijah commented while she sniffed a flower he had given her. Her smile grew at the sound of his words, sighing a little she shook her head and walked slowly toward her lover. His black coat making him look handsomer than ever, but she loved him in blue, it was more like he was prince charming to her. "Oh love" he started. "Hopefully you'll never know how it would hurt me to lose you, to not be able to smell your aroma or see your bright smile each day of the rest of my existence, of our existence." he kissed her forehead lightly, his lips felt so warm against her skin and somehow hot like it burn her, but that fire was inside of her heart.

"I do believe you would go mad, you would look for away to bring me back if I ever die" she expressed placing her flower in her hair. His brown hues burn hers and they both smiled at each other for a minute there. "Promise me this will be forever" she asked stepping closer to him.

"I promise you we'll make a forever after of this story, love" without hesitation but grew closer until their lips met and the kiss grew more passionate than ever.

{PRESENT DAY}

Nicolette had shown everyone what she was capable of doing, even Marcel felt a light touch of what she can cause or inflict in other if they betray her or do not do as she commands. She let them know that the king would be submissive to his queen and the Mikaelson's had little chance to outdo her kingdom with her being an Heretic. That sense of vibrant power running through her veins had left her feeling more alive than ever, not needing love or passion for anyone but herself. Perhaps she could call her cousin Delilah eventually to have her know she had found her powers and if she ever needed help she would send some witches on her rescue, but knowing her cousin she knew well that help wasn't something she liked to receive and her offer would be kindly denied but at least she'll know she could easily ask for it. Grabbing her phone Nicolette texted her to call her as soon as she could. A knock on her door made her look up and place her phone away.

"You may coming" she said to the woman, the loyal vampire she had for maid. She walked toward her, today she was wearing some leggings, high boots and a black leader shirt. Her boots echoed as she approached her maid. "Did you tell Sophie?" she asked cocking the head to the side.

"I didn't have to tell her much, she had already thrown the news about you being a powerful heretic, the witches are on your side your majesty but please be careful for there are some of those witches believe in ancestral magic, they wouldn't like to have an heretic for a leader"

Looking at her compliant maid she shook her head and fixed a little her hair. "Don't worry Anna, it's not like I am going to lead them" she smiled widely. "I will control them, apparently I was born to lead but not witches... no!" she chuckled "I was born to lead New Orleans, Vampires, Witches and I'll add some werewolves too. Marcel didn't gain their trust, I need you to find me Hayley Williams, the werewolf that recently arrived to New Orleans. Sophie knows who she is and bring her to me" she turned around and walked toward her closet. "I'll pay a visit to my king" she grabbed her coat and left her maid in her room.

Marcel didn't go to her room last night, she had heard he got into his room and closed himself. She cared about him but he betrayed her, he left her in the dark like she needed to be protected; it was all because of his jealousy and his fear to have her go back into her old ways. Loving Elijah was no longer in her nature or so she believed.

Knocking on his door she heard him inside stop talking with someone on the phone. She opened the door not caring whatever her was talking or doing. "How is you head?" she asked closing the door behind her. He looked at her perplexed and somehow scared, she could hear his heart beat increase.