01.

.TRAPPED

Her stare hardened as she focused a little bit more on her student. It was harder since the girl had the powers of three inside of her. A heavy breath helped her calmed herself when she noticed the frustration in Davina. It made her remember her past life when she was human and a witch. 

"Davina" she started grabbing the girl's wrist. "Concentrate" she breathed out. 

Davina abruptly removed her wrist from Nicolette's hands. "How?" she questioned. "How can a vampire like you help me with my powers and make it sound like it's easy." Nicolette understood completely how frustrated she was, but it wasn't something that came easy and for that she had to wanted it so she could get it. 

"I was once a witch" she commented making Davina gasp in shock. Davina's hand covered her mouth feeling sorry for Nicolette. "Which is why exactly I know how hard it is but in order to control your powers the very first thing you have to do is concentrate" 

Davina sighed and sat on her bed, she was living and hidden in the attic of a church. "It's just that I don't know if I'll be able to do what Marcel is asking me to do" she looked up at Nicolette with tears in her eyes. 

"In order to concentrate you cannot think anyone else but you, Davina. Inside of you there is great power, but you have to trust it and use it" she grabbed Davina's hand again and brought her to the table once again. Davina nodded when Nicolette motioned with her hand to try once again to do the spell. Davina closed her eyes and released herself from any worry. Nicolette gazed over Davina's features and noticed they were relaxed. And after a couple of minutes of concentration she finally managed to do the spell to locate all witches in New Orleans. 

Nicolette smiled and when Davina opened her eyes she noticed that she did it. It didn't last long until she broke her concentration to jump up and down in excitement. 

"I did it, I did it" she repeated constantly. Nicolette chuckled loudly making Davina even happier. "Oh and you are smiling too, this is great" she hugged Nicolette taking her by surprise. Davina reminded her so much of her cousin and also herself when both were younger. She wondered where he cousin was since she last called. 

"I do smile, by the way" Nicolette shook her head. "Perhaps I should take the map to Marcel and give him the good news. Keep on practicing, it's time for this lesson to conclude; tomorrow we'll continue with our lessons. " Nicolette grabbed the map and walked away from Davina. 

It has been a couple of days she had been dating the King as his minions called him. Marcel was beyond happy but Nicolette, she wasn't excited to date as he was to date her. She never saw Marcel that way. She remembered when she met him for the first time. 

{PAST}

"Elijah" she walked inside of their house looking for her lover. "Elijah" she continued to call him but no one responded. She looked around and wondered where he must have been. Suddenly Niklaus entered with a young boy at his side. 

"Nicolette, dear. " he greeted her making her frown a little bit. She knew well he was never polite to her unless he either wanted something or had done something that pleased him. "Looking for my brother?" he asked making her raise an eyebrow to him. "He is doing some errands, he'll be back shortly. "