promises.

I'm listening to Troye Sivan's new album Bloom, as I'm relaxing outside by the pool. I slid my sunglasses, on the top of my head, seeing Justin staring at me. I made a slight chuckle, pausing my music.

"Are you going to stand there and gawk at me, or are you going to say something?" I asked.

"I rather gawk." He says sitting by me.

"Well, Kathy's all up for tomorrow. I have a surprise for you once we get there. Well, once the show starts."

"Can't wait." He says and kisses me. I laugh into his mouth as our lips sync. "You smell good." He says kissing my shoulder. "I wonder what you taste like," He says moving my bottoms to the side, sliding his thumb inside. I gasped, grasping a hold onto his wrist. "That's the expression I was looking for." He says licking his lips. He takes his thumb out, inserting his index and middle finger in.

"You look different." I moaned. He laughs.

"That's what you're worried about? I went to get a haircut. Now, shut up and let me pleasure you." He says taking his fingers out; he gets up pulling me to the edge of the tanning chair.

"Wait, wait, wait. We're outside. Don't you want to go inside? It's more private."

"Babe, we're on the hills. No ones around. Are you scared of paparazzi snooping?" He asks.

"Uh yeah, aren't you? What if- what if we do it and they take pictures or videos us, and they end up leaking them to the whole world? That jeopardizes my chance of getting into NYU and my career job. Plus your reputation would be on the line." I said. He sighs.

"You're right. Let's wait and do it tonight. Therefore no one will see."

"Justin, I'm serious."

"Alright, fine. Come on." He says helping me up off the chair. He threw me over his shoulder, walking inside to the couch. He sits me on the couch, taking my bottoms off.

"Wait," I said sitting up, holding the right side of my stomach.

"What is it now?" He asks.

"I just need a minute. Could I have a minute?"

"Yeah. Sure, are you on your period?" He asks, I chuckled.

"No. Just cramping, not on my period though. Okay, I think I'm good. Now, where were we?" I asked pulling him by his shirt. I kissed him and again started to feel pain. I ignored it; it started to get worse. I pulled away, sliding my bottoms on. "Let's do this upstairs," I said guiding him upstairs. I went into the bathroom, looking behind the mirror grabbing my medicine. I ran the sink, getting some water into a glass cup, taking the pill. I closed the mirror and jumped a little by Justin standing behind me.

"You're a little jumpy, are you sure you're okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine you just startled me, what makes you ask that?"

"Nothing. Ah, I see what you're trying to do. You're stalling."

"Me? Stalling? That was exactly what I was doing. How did you know?" I asked.