11 ➳ Sweet People.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Nothing involving you."

"Wow that's awfully rude of you Jongin," He says glaring at him for a second, "what else is new?" The tired looking one utters.

"How doesn't it involve me? Don't we share what we devour?" He says, inching close her while the girl was glancing at Jongin to see if he'd do anything.

"Touch her, and I'll personally cut your hand off." He stops his hand from moving any closer and steps away in a heart beat, "Jeez Jongin, what's with you? All I want is some blood." He says, "why can't I just get some of hers? She even looks like she would own tasty blood."

"You don't take what's mine." Jongin flashes quickly beside the girl and puts his arms around her waist- nearly hugging her. Yumi gasps at his unusual action while feeling like she has a fever because she felt her cheeks burn.

"I get it, I get it. You don't have to rub it in." The boy scoffs, walking to another section of the room. "Sorry, Luhan hyung is so annoying sometimes." He whispers near her ear sending shivers through her spine.

"I could hear that you know!" The boy- Luhan yelled across the room. "Jongin, but seriously who is this chick?" The tall one butts in. "My lover." Making everyone's eyes pop out including Yumi.

"Lover?!" Yumi exclaims, staring at Jongin who really has gone insane.

"Kris, I think he's gone mad." The tired one elbows him. -Kris, simply nods in fright while Luhan silently agrees in the corner. "I'm not crazy you pricks!" Jongin exclaims. "Why is it so hard to believe it?"

"Judging by the beautiful lady's response proves everything." Luhan reasons, "Tao, Kris, it's a one-sided love. Poor kid." Luhan almost bursting out laughing while the others did the rest. Yumi unintentionally, snorts at they're jokes.

Jongin gives her a glare making her stop instantly before turning back to the three stooges, "you guys will pay." He utterly said.

"On a serious note, she looks familiar." Luhan says, taking a good look at Yumi's face. He suddenly snaps, "Hyuna!" He exclaims, "she looks like her."

"That's because she's her sister, genius." Jongin plainly says, casually playing with Yumi's hair. Luhan's mouth goes wide, "What? For real!?" He says, "you should've told me earlier, then I wouldn't have tried sucking her blood earlier."

Luhan suddenly gives the girl a big warm hug before pushing Jongin out of the way. "You even smell like her." He whispers in happiness while burying his head in her hair. Yumi blushes, surprisingly giving a few pats in the back letting him have his moment.

"That's enough Luhan! It's my turn!" Tao pushes him away aggressively, "you scum." Luhan winces. Tao hugging Yumi next, and she does the same to him. After, Kris shyly went in on her too. He was hesitant but Yumi was the first to hug him instead.

It felt like, within minutes everyone became friendly with each other and she adores every second of it. If this is how Hyuna was treated, she thanks them In her heart for making her feel at home and having the best people around her.

------------------------------------

Minseok was sharing a plan with the group, he thought that this would absolutely work. Picking a date, time, and place for the event was easy as pie, though, some of them disagreed on it.

"Do you really think they're dumb enough to fall for that?" Lay speaks, getting everyone's attention. "Some are." Chen utters. "One of them have to, at least." Minseok shares.