4 ➸ A Delicious Neck.

ابدأ من البداية

He sighs and carries me in his arms "learn some self-control." and walks past him brushing shoulders.

-

Baekhyun places me on top of the couch and gets the first aid kit, he gets the white fabric and rolls it around my neck.

After that everyone sits around me making sure I'm okay but I stood their with my dead eyes staring into nothing.

"Just.... what are you guys?...." I asked plainly.

"Yumi...we're blood sucking monsters.." Baekhyun answers not making eye contact.

My mouth slightly open, feeling uneasy, not able to breath properly. I clench my chest, feeling as if I'm having a heart attack.

I look around the room and notice everyone not looking my way with nervous looks on each and every one of them.

"What?" I dryly laugh acting as if this all just some extreme prank.

"We're vampires." Chanyeol says quickly.

Kyungsoo sighs. "We really shouldn't be near you, it might get ugly."

I shake my head not believing what he's saying "But I thought we were friends." I nearly said. "So soon, I have to get away from all of you?"

"Do you want to get bitten again?!" Baekhyun screamed, Which made me jump a little.

My eyes started to water and looked down to my toes, I lifted my head and got up and went back to room closing the door with lock.

Stupid Baekhyun.

-

I turn around to see Minseok sitting at the edge of my bed, I stand a few feet away from him to keep my distance and stare at him not knowing what to say.

As if he Teliported he was suddenly in front of me and hugged me with his head resting on my shoulder.

I was shaken up at the sight, he really is ....not human.

"Im sorry.." He whispers.

I didn't say anything I just stood there not even hugging him back, "I wasn't acting right.. the smell of your blood called my name."

I pushed him back a little but didn't budge "It's... okay.." I finally say. "You couldn't help it."

he looked at me "Really?"

I weakly smiled and nodded, he smiled back.

"Uhh... can you let go now?" I asked.

He shook his head while still holding me with his head down "Can we stay like this for a minute?"

I sighed in defeat.

-

It's been a few days since that day Minseok bit me and everyone confessed that they were.. Vampires.

I always thought vampires were in fictional stories but I guess I was wrong.

Most of the time I would be inside my room thinking of things and how I ended up this way, Minseok would knock on my door to ask if I was hungry but I denied everytime.

I knew that he was worried about me and that he felt guilty about what he did, and I understand why he did what he did.

I mean they only can digest blood aside from the coffee, so of course he would feel tempted around me.

I was on the floor hugging my knees on the corner of the room.

"can you just open the door alrady." a voice that belonged to Minseok, he sounded Inpatient.