His hands, oh sweet biscuits were his hands the definition of speed. They moved fast on my member, the friction had me releasing a groan as I sunk my nails into the couch. If I was strong enough I knew I'd leave dents in their expensive furniture with how forceful my grip was. His thumb flicked over my tip and I lost it, spasming with breathless moans as I came. The liquid stained his shirt, my eyes widening when I saw it was an expensive black short sleeved Saint Laurent t-shirt.

"Shit, sorry. That shirt was probably expensive," I cursed aloud

"Not as expensive as the look on your face when you cum," he chuckled, voice vibrating with the deep tone it took on.

I blushed, shoving him slightly but he wouldn't let up and instead brought his face down so it was inches from mine. There was no more mild lust hanging in the air, though I still felt his erection poking me. He smiled gently, the expression captivating me and I felt all playful thoughts or sassy retorts leave my brain entirely. I was transfixed in his eyes, for some reason I was only now realizing how blue they were.

He pressed his lips against mine and I was lost, my eyes shutting and allowing his lips to move against mine. If this wasn't blissful paradise, I didn't know what was.

"Guys do you—woah," I quickly broke the kiss, my head turning as I saw Elliot with his jaw dropped.

I was beyond mortified, embarrassed and shook. I shoved Declan off me quickly and slide mini me back into his home, because you know, dicks have their own home and sometimes name. If I had to name mine, it'd be Kai Jr. because it's a basic as fuck name. But back to Elliot being surprised at what he just saw, I was internally groaning while Declan was nonchalantly coolin' like he didn't literally have my cum on his shirt. Anyone with a brain could figure out what we were doing.

"Were you guys playing off-mat Twister without me?" Elliot said suddenly, his arms crossed.

I blink then I blink again, then I face palmed. How did Elliot manage to be this naive? He was probably as bad as Finnick, maybe less because Finnick was kinda...let me not. Anyways, I suppose it's possible for him to think nothing of Declan and I's position considering Elliot is pretty far away from us so he didn't see me slip my dick in my pants and he probably thought I was just randomly close to Declan's face.

"We were fucki—"

"Fucking have a jolly good ole' time!" I cut Declan off loudly.

I scowl at Declan, mouthing, 'he's fifteen!' Declan shrugged, mouthing back, 'old enough to know about the frickle frackel.'

Before there is any more silent fighting between Declan and I or anymore of Elliot asking oblivious questions, Killian enters. He's beside Elliot, mouth opening to say something before he looks over at Declan and I both, eyes showing his immediate realization that he knew exactly what we had been doing. I sheepishly smile as he sighs in exasperation.

"You both are going to burn that couch and replace it with a new one that fits the feel of the living room," Killian ordered, his tone commanding.

"Don't you think that's a bit extreme, it's not that big of a deal," Declan slipped his shirt over his head and hot damn was it a sight.

He was tanned, well tanned, and his chest was sculpted like God himself carved Declan into complete and utter perfection. Fuck a six pack, the man had an eight pack that was well defined like he spent every single minute of every single day in the gym which I knew was not the case. He was drool worthy but I—um, am not drooling because it's not like I'm attracted to that kinda stuff.

"I am not letting my Pup sit on a couch that you and Kai nearly—" Killian glanced into the kitchen where Elliot was eating a bag of chips while playing on the phone that Vera bought for him.

"Had fucking sex on," he spat in a lowered whisper.

"You and Finnick had sex right in front of this couch, you don't see me telling you to burn the damn floor," Declan bit back.

"That was two years ago," Killian scoffed.

"You fucked him beside us," Declan raised a brow.

"We'll burn the couch and get a new one," I interjected between their fight and Declan looked at me as I gave him a don't-fight-with-me look.

Declan grumbled quietly beside me.

"I had some news I wanted to tell you so that you'd be aware—" Killian began to say.

Just as he was about to continue, there was a ring on the front door. I can't believe I only now noticed how loud and royalty sounding the door bell in here was. Besides that, Killian sighed and turned to open the large and tall door. I stretched my neck, moving closer to Declan to see who was at the door and I was able to see the person as Killian opened the door for them to come in and I saw this guy and girl.

The girl looked at me with this look before she smiled and I blinked in confusion.

Who is she?

WHATS ABOUT TO GO DOWNNNN. Y'all may or may not hate me for the next chapter.

 Y'all may or may not hate me for the next chapter

~xoxo, Babybird.