F I F T Y - T W O

52| R E S C U E   M I S S I O N

ZENJA CROUCHES DOWN behind the bushes as she scanned the angel kill squad's base

ZENJA CROUCHES DOWN behind the bushes as she scanned the angel kill squad's base. A few angles were standing guard outside the cabin and she sensed three angels inside along with two human, she knew it was Charlie and Ketch.

" What are we dealing with, Zen?", Sam asks as he crouches beside her.

Her eyes never left the area as she replies. " There are two angels outside and four inside. Charlie and Ketch are—"

A shrill scream interrupts her and her eyes flashed golden when she realised it was Charlie who screamed. She locked eyes with Jack and nodded at him.

" Let's raise some hell."

Meanwhile, inside the cabin, Ketch is watching; tears pouring down his face at the fate of his friend. Just then the lights go out. AW-Castiel stops his torture as he and the angel who had been torturing Ketch looks around in confusion.

"Secure the area!", the lead angel ordered.

One of the angels who had been standing by the door, draws his angel blade and steps outside cautiously. All the lights are off and he sees his fellow squad member, lying on the ground. The angel goes to check on his comrade. He glances up to see Zenja, who was smirking at him.

" Hello, sweetie."

Behind the angel, Jack has his palm extended and shoots the angel with one of his golden power waves. With a cry, the angel is thrown towards Zen, who held an angel blade and plunged it into the angel's chest. Zen watches as the grace burns out of his body before slumping to the ground.

She takes the angel blade from the deceased angel's chest and grins up at Jack. " We make a pretty good team, handsome.", Jack rolls his eyes with a smirk.

" Go help my Charlie and Ketch, I'm gonna go help Cas.", she states and he nods before running inside the cabin.

Zenja runs towards the back where she heard two people struggling. She turns around the corner and raises her brows at the peculiar sight.

" Um...am I seeing double? Or?", she says uneasily.

The Castiel in the uniform looked at her with a smirk. " Ahh, the hybrid. Michael's been looking for you."

Zenja ignores this comment and bursts out laughing when she hears the accent that came out of his mouth. " Oh that's gold! What kind of accent is that supposed to be?", she laughed.