F I F T Y

50| Z E N J A W I N C H E S T E R

LUCIFER AND JACK are strolling among the junk cars somewhere else in the camp

LUCIFER AND JACK are strolling among the junk cars somewhere else in the camp. Jack looked around for his charge but she was avoiding him like a plague. He understood why she was angry, he was hanging out with the devil— the person he said he never wanted to meet. But here he is now, following his father through the junk cars, listening to whatever he had to say.

"So there's Michael, your other uncle. Sort of a studly type. You know, warrior guy.", Lucifer stated.

Jack stiffened at the name. " I met Michael here. He tortured Zenja and made me watch.", he growled.

Lucifer placed a hand on his shoulder. "Same. Well, except he didn't torture my charge, I don't even have one— but, he did torture me so we owe him one, right?", Lucifer slaps Jack's shoulder in solidarity.

"High five.", Lucifer holds up his hand for a high five, but Jack just looks confused. Lucifer grabs Jack's arm and shows him how to slap palms together.

"Right here. Yeah.", he states as they did a 'high five'.

Lucifer then points over to where Gabriel is, who was currently tossing stones into the junkers. "That's your Uncle Gabe."

Jack pursed his lips awkwardly before saying, "We sort of met."

Lucifer grinned in realisation. " Oh right, he's your girlfriend's ex boyfriend. Let's go say hi.", Lucifer had his hand on Jack's back as they stroll over towards Gabriel.

"So...thing about Gabe—class clown.", Lucifer starts to explain.

Gabe hears Lucifer and turns around. "And you're an assclown.", he snarked.

Luci sent his brother a fake smile. "Ha. You hear that? He's such a cut-up. I mean, I can't...Yeah, uh, I guess your time with Asmodeus didn't do you any favors, did it, bud?"

Gabriel looks irritated and uncomfortable as he remembered the tortures he went through with Asmodeus. Jack looks confused.

"Yeah, well my time with you was worse. You recall—"

Luci cuts Gabriel off. " I recall, uh, nothing. I don't recall anything at all. Happy endings. All good, happy endings.", he then turns to Jack. "Uh, meet Gabriel, your uncle."

Jack internally sighs before holding up a hand in greeting. "Hello."

"Hello.", Gabe replies before turning away from the two, done with Lucifer's act. Lucifer urges Jack to go with him as he follows Gabriel.