F O U R T Y - O N E

41| B L A M E

SPNfam101 I forgot to add ur name...but here it is now :)

THE CRIES OF the families of each fallen men filled the camp with dread

THE CRIES OF the families of each fallen men filled the camp with dread. Their death was sudden and no one had expected it. Niki was thankful that Zen had saved her brother at the very last second, she wouldn't know what she would do if they came back with Leo dead in her arms. Speaking of Leo, he was still recovering from the burns on his skin, he didn't look so good but at least he was alive. And last but not least, Jack...He was still blaming himself for what happened. The moment they arrived back at camp he just vanished. Zenja knew he needed his space, he needed to work things out with his head. She just hoped he wouldn't hate himself more than he already did.

Zenja worriedly looks around the camp for the certain nephilim. He had been gone for hours and she was starting to get worried. She had tried to use their telepathic bond but he somehow managed to shut her off from his mind.

" Zenja?"

Zen looks to her left and saw Jeremiah staring at her worriedly. " Are you okay?"

" Have you seen Jack?", she asks and he shakes his head in response, making her worry even more.

" The last time I saw him was when you returned back. He made a bee line to the forest and that was it, I haven't seen him since.", he states. Zenja sighs and crosses her arms over her chest, her head felt like it was going to explode from the stress it has been put through.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, making her look up. Jeremiah sent her a small smile. " Don't stress too much about him, Zen. He's fine.", he reassures.

Zen frowns. " I hope he is...", she mutters.

Jeremiah purses his lips and cleared his throat, catching her attention once again. " Anyways, Bobby wanted to see us—the team, I mean. But since Niki is a little busy tending to her brother, it's just the two of us."

Zenja nods and walked to the tent with Jermeiah beside her. " What did he want?", she asks.

Jer shrugged. " Dunno, didn't ask."

They soon arrived at the tent and Zen arched a brow when she saw Ketch leaning over the map. Charlie was right beside him and they were talking about surprise attacks and angel hunting parties. Bobby turned around and caught her gaze.

" What the hell took you so long, boy?", he muttered at Jeremiah, which only made the brunette chuckle in response.

Zenja chuckled as well. " What's up, Bobby?", she asks after a second.