Chapter 6: Happiness Washed Away.

Start from the beginning

"Makoto?"Takashi spoke,"Are you okay?" His usual blank voice was now one of worry and fear. It was silent for a few seconds,"Makoto?"

A loud sound could be heard. It sounded as if she dropped the phone on the floor. Loud sounds of people in the background came, screaming Makoto's name and such.

"Get the doctor!"

"Makoto, Can you hear me?!"

"Makoto wake up!"

Those were just some of the things he could hear.

Immediately Takashi hung up and got out of bed. He threw on some casual clothes, walking out of his house and into the limo that he had told his butler to prepare. It took about twenty  minutes to get to the hospital and with each minute, his fear grew.

Finally he reached the hospital, rushing inside and heading straight to Makoto's room. When he got there, He saw two nurses. Yomi and Masaki. He walked in. 

"Ah. Takashi-san, you were on the phone with her when the panic attack happened, correct?" Masaki asked," We checked her phone logs." Takashi simply nodded. 

Yomi smiled softly,"She's okay now. She's asleep. It's just that she got terrible news about her heart and..Yeah.."

Takashi looked to the sleeping angel he loved so much. His eyes softened. He then looked to the two nurses,"I want to give her my heart." He spoke sternly.

Masaki's eyes widened,"..That's er- Kind but.. You cannot. You can only donate if you're dead, Takashi-san."She sighed.

Takashi's eyes dimmed. He knew that but suddenly the words had come out of his mouth. He could not stand a world without this girl. They had spent so much time together.

He loves her.

Unknowingly to him, She loves him.

Makoto shifted in her sleep, muttering,"Takashi..." In a soft voice.

Takashi's cheeks  went a soft red. He walked to her bed side, leaning over and kissing her forehead before leaning away,"...Makoto."

'I love you.'

"We came as soon as we could!"A strained voice exclaimed. Takashi and the two nurses looked to the entrance way to see Makoto's family. Maiko was with them this time.

"Did she die?!Did sh-" Miyagi got interupted by Masaki.

"No sir. It was just a panic attack. Thankfully." Masaki smiled.

Miyagi instantly calmed down, letting out a sigh of relief,'Thank god..'He thought. Kyoko sighed happily, taking her husbands hand and holding it tightly to calm him more.

Maiko looked over to Takashi,"Who are you tall man?"She asked cutely.

Takashi stayed silent, his usual expression on his face. Kyoko gasped and walked to him,"Silent..Tall..Blank-faced..Could you be Takashi? The boy Makoto told me about?!"She let out a squee, a huge smile on her face. Takashi simply nodded. "Oh my!" Kyoko grinned," Thank you! She's been so happy recently thanks to you! Oh and those friends of yours you introduced to her."

Maiko's eyes brighted up,"So this is the man that made Onee-chan more happy?  I love you, Tall man!"She ran up to him, hugging his right leg. Takashi blinked, looking down at the littler girl.

Miyagi's eyes softened. A soft smile came on his face,"Thank you, Takashi-kun."

Takashi blinked slowly. He looked around the room. At the sleeping angel, the smiling nurses and the sleeping angels family. He thought something like,'I should be the one thanking her.' She's brought him happiness and taught him how to experiance this wonderful emotion called love.

Her smile is what helps him get out of bed in the morning and get through his day. 

Her laughter cheers him up at the most saddest of times.

Her beautiful eyes calm him down.

He loves everything about her. 

To him, she's perfect.. but..Only if.. There wasn't this huge wall of worry and fear separating them.

Makoto could die. That was something Takashi found hard to face. If Makoto died.. What was he to do? He was really unable to imagine a world without that beautiful girl called Makoto. He actually didn't know if he could live without her. 

He loved and cared for her  just so much.

One day he wants to say, "It'll be okay." to her.. And it would actually turn out to be okay. But at this stage, the possibility of that happening is 0%.

Makoto shifted in her sleep once again,"Taka...shi.."She muttered in her sleep. It seems Takashi is always on her mind.. Just like she is always on the silent giant's mind. Even when dreaming.

Masaki watched  with sad eyes. She knew Takashi and Makoto loved each other.. But Makoto could die. It reminded her of a romantic tragedy in a movie,book or anime. This time it was in real life though and it was happening to two people she cares for. She just hoped that they would get a happy ending.. Not a sad one.

'Makoto.. You have to live.'Masaki thought, clenching her fists,'We'll find a heart for you... I just know it!'She nodded,'We have too.. I won't let you die. You're so young.' She looked to the sleeping girl named Makoto and muttered her name softly, in a sad tone,"Makoto.."

At this point, Everyone in the room was thinking something like.

'Makoto..Please live.'