0

(can yall fr stop reading this sad excuse of a story? like srsly this book is the dumbest shit i've ever made and it has 3M reads. i'm starting to think yall aren't just reading this to make fun of it. & how the hell does this have 3M reads? yall willingly read this? anyway if you're still going to read on...*sigh* goodluck)

Heyyyy...so this is kinda my first book so pls forgive me for any errors or stuff...like...that....okay anyways tq so much for giving my book a chance.

>WRITTEN AFTER BOOK IS COMPLETED<

Heyyy, just wanted to point out some things here; so, you see, this book...is well...very poorly written? Yeah, that. There are a lot of plot holes and sometimes I just forget to finish some plots and start with a new one because I'm stupid. And it's very confusing sooooo....

I would rewrite but that would take many other new chapters and plots. I may rewrite but...you know, only when I'm not lazy(which is very rare).

So yeah, I guess that's it. Byeeee!!!

-•-
!!!PLEASE READ!!!

I just feel the need to say this and this is after completing this book okay.

If you don't like my storyline and what happens, you are more than welcomed to fûck off.

Also trigger warning; there are multiple s3xual 4ss4ult scenes in this story so please, if its triggering to you, I don't recommend this story to you. Though there are trigger warnings on those scenes, I still cannot promise you it is completely fullproof. Thank you lovelies <3

Third, if you don't like this book then please keep your...um how should I say this in a polite way...motherfucking not so supportive comments from the devil's side to yourself because I have feelings too, ya know and it just breaks my heart knowing you cheated on me! *sobs dramatically

Moving on...

And every author has they're own type of uniqueness and they can do whatever the fuck they want with their book because it is the authors book and tbh readers don't really get to decide how they want the book unless the author asks.

So, if you don't like this book, like I said before fûck the fûcking fûck off.

Thank you for your time and please take this into consideration. I may or may not be sorry for the rudeness because I am on my period.

And to all humans out there, yes, period is an excuse. So, enjoy this book if you like it and if you don't, there's this arrow on the top bar that you can touch to fuck off.

Sincerely, the author who's on her period.

Btw I love you guys(the ones who don't comment shitty stuff) and if you actually like this book but you did comment something mean I forgive you.

Also, before you want to comment something mean, think about what some of your mothers told you, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything, in other words, shut the fuck up.

And if you can't handle this, I suggest you leave ASAP because my books aren't exactly, no 'bad words' zone.

Thank you guys! I love you!!!❤️

-sincerely the shitty 13/14 year old human being pms-ing