4: I'll Hold You Down

Start from the beginning

His phones continued to chime and ding throughout the day with people talking shit bout his heart like he wasn't the nigga that fucked up. He knew he had to put a stop to it. He knew people would say shit just like he knew Kae would be in her feelings but he had to do what was right. It's the least he could do for April. Unlocking his phone and opening up his notes he starred at the blank screen trying to get his thoughts together so he could get his message across clearly without somebody taking it the wrong way. Chris ran his hand over his face not knowing where to begin. He'd just have to follow his heart this time. His heart wasn't an attention seeker so he knew she was in her feelings so if he could do anything to relieve some stress and toss the attention elsewhere then he had to do what he had to do. Chris took a deep breath and let his fingers slide and glide across the screen pouring out his thoughts. By the time he was done he had typed out what he felt like was a damn 4 page letter. He didn't bother to proofread he just typed what came from the heart and posted it without giving it a second thought. He did the right thing and that was all that mattered.

Damned if you do damned if you don't! She was out enjoying a night out on the town with her girls and the only thing y'all could say was she's trying to stir shit up. So what IF I was on her mind. Have y'all forgotten that I was the one who fucked up? I fucked up! So IF she's in her feelings she has every right to be. There's no time limit on how you should feel bout someone even if it was decades ago or last month. Sometimes you feel the hurt unexpectedly. You have good days and bad days. None of you know why she murdered the song the way she did. Y'all were so busy saying she was looking for attention but no one said that she just fuckin BODIED, MASSACARED, and MURDERED the song. She fuckin killed it didn't miss a note or anything. She did a great fuckin job.

I always told her she deserved to be on someone's record label but she was never bout that life to her it was only room for one entertainer in her life and that was ME. She was never an attention seeker and she honestly didn't like being on the blogs and on social media but she endured it because of ME. She knew that being with me came along the good bad and ugly side of media but she didn't care she accepted me and all of my baggage. We haven't been together or seen each other in 2 plus years and when she could've went to seek some attention and go tell the world bout our relationship in interviews and on shows or radio stations she never once went against the grain but yet y'all out here trying to go in on her. She's loyal as the day I met her even after all my bullshit. So I'm a need y'all to get off her back either let her know she killed it at karaoke or leave her be.

Some of y'all do way too much. Let me remind y'all that she was somebody before me, during me, and after me. Baby got her own dough and never needed or wanted anything from me but for me just to love her. She's been in Forbes and in tech magazines and many other major magazines for her own accomplishments but y'all don't care about that. Baby been part of the billionaire boys club LITERALLY I had no help in that she was already there before me. So if you fuck with her you fuck with me. I'm a need y'all to show her some respect because she earned it and deserves it. I'm always gonna have her back so I ask you please don't fuck with her if you don't want to fuck with me. That's all!

#shebeenloyalsinceday1 #shebodiedit #aintnothingbutlove #alwaysbeenROD #fuckwithheryoufuckwithme #iwishyouwould #alwaysgonnaholdherdown #whobouttotryandsignhertho #checkmate

Chris got up from the table and put his dishes in the dish washer and left out the kitchen leaving Kae behind. He knew once everybody saw his post his phones would be going off all day but he didn't mind it. This time he knew he did the right thing. He smiled as he made his way back into his bedroom and headed straight to the bathroom to start the rest of his day. Today he had a day off and since Kae would be in her feelings about his post he wasn't trying to be around her today so he was gonna go and pick his baby girl and spend some time with her. Standing in the shower letting the water pounce on his body thoughts of his heart crossed his mind. He missed her smile. He missed her laugh. He missed the way she smelled and the way she cuddled under him burying her face in the crook of his neck. Chris missed everything about her. If he was being honest with himself he missed the hell out of his heart, April.