"Luke, I.. I don..."

"You don't have to give me an answer now. It's just something I want you to think about. You can give me an answer whenever you feel ready.Whether that's now, or a couple of months from now." He says, holding onto my hand.

"Okay, I'll think about it."

He kisses my cheek and then my forehead. We both gazed into each other's eyes, knowing that we both wanted more. He connected his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. I quickly position myself to where I'm straddling his lap. My hands touch his chest, which was pretty cold. I moved my hands down to his abs, feeling his body. He moves his hands to my back, his hand immediately going to my bra. He takes his hand and unhooks my bra. I feel him smirk as he starts to take my shirt and bra off. We sit there, both of us only in our sweatpants. We connect our lips again, making out. I slowly grind against Luke, his head falling back from the pleasure.

"What's up people... Holy shit!" Someone yelled from behind us.

Luke and I both jumped and looked behind us to find Ashton standing behind us. I quickly throw on my shirt so Ashton wouldn't see anything, my face extremely red.

"Ash, what the hell? What happened to knocking?" Luke snaps.

"Mate, I never knock. I stopped knocking once you gave me a key. What happened to doing all of that in the bedroom?" Ashton jokes.

Luke just rolls his eyes. I get off of him and he gets up to walk over to Ashton.

"So, why are you even here?" Luke asks.

"I was just coming to check on both of you, mostly you though Luke. You were extremely drunk last night." Ashton says.

"Well I'm fine, other than this stupid headache, but I'm still fine."

"Alright, just making sure. How are you Ally?" Ashton asks.

"Oh, I'm fine." I said, my face is still red.

"Alright, that's good."

"Ash, is that really all you came over for? You literally could've texted me about that." Luke asks.

Ashton leans into Luke and whispers something into his ear. Luke points to upstairs, and Ashton starts walking up the stairs.

"Hey, Ash and I will be upstairs." He says.

"Okay." He walks over and kisses my forehead, and then goes upstairs to meet up with Ashton.

Luke's pov

I met Ashton upstairs in my room. He was sitting on my bed, playing my guitar.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked. He places my guitar down and stands up.

"Listen, I know you're gonna hate me after this, but it's just something that we need to discuss." Ashton says. He has a worried expression on his face.

"What is it?"

"You and Ally. I... Well we all don't think it's going to work out." He says.

"Who's we?"

"Cal and I. We all feel like this relationship is going to.."

"Wait, so you both think this? Why though, everything is fine between Ally and I." I said.

"Luke, you just don't see it. Your relationship is completely rushed. You fell in love with a girl under ten minutes. You invited her to stay in your house after knowing her for a month, and now your guys are dating and fucking on your couch." Ashton explains.

"Okay, and? Things may be rushed, but that doesn't mean anything." I argued.

"Luke, we are just looking after you. We don't want it to go the same way that it did last time. Where you gave her your all, and she just..."

"Ally's not like that. She wouldn't leave me for someone else. She's not like that."

"How do you know that, Luke? How do you know?" Ashton yells.

"Because she went through the same thing as me. She went through heartbreak just like me. So she would never do anything like that because she knows how it feels." I yell back.

Ashton just stands there and sighs. He rubs his temples and then walked toward the door.

"Listen, I didn't come here to argue. I just came to tell you that I really don't feel like this relationship won't work out. I just don't want you to be extremely devastated when it doesn't. We just want you to be happy, but you won't be for long if you stay with her." Ashton says, walking out of my room.

I stayed upstairs until I heard my front door close. I walk downstairs in the living room, Ally was watching tv.

"So, what did he want to talk about?" She asked.

"Oh, it was nothing." I said, I couldn't just tell her about that.

I sat back on the couch next to her, she cuddled up against me. The thought of us breaking up keeps replaying on my head. She can never leave me, she will never leave me.