Chapter 8- Renuite Even if Its Just In Dreams Of Mine.

Start bij het begin

Surely his lips.. his lips are on mine.

As first kisses go.. it's pretty much perfect.

I can feel the love and delicateness he's putting in this kiss.

Wanting more. I place my hands around his neck connecting them together.

Within seconds the kiss became more heated than fires of hell. 

He pulled apart looking at me with a mischievous smirk to my surprise I match with mine.

My hands travel to his shoulders placing my fingers underneath the fabric of his blazer I pull it off him. My eyes never leaving his.

He quickly discarded his white Henley shirt from his tall frame. Revealing his perfectly toned abs and upper body.

Along with a beautiful leaf tattoo on his muscly arm.

Wasting no more time I now pull him into to me kissing him instantly.

Loosing myself completely in the passionate heat of the kiss he placed his hand underneath my bum and the other is running up and down my spine setting it on fire.

Lifting my up in the air making me wrap my legs around his torso. He sets me down of the bed, him on top of me.

His lips slowly traveling down from mine I can feel them on my neck. He kisses every single part of my neck like head searching for something familiar.

Then he sucks at a certain part of my neck making me moan in please.

Feeling him smile against my skin he moves his hands onto the tops of my shirt.

His eye looking down at his own movements hungrily.

Within seconds he rips my shirt in two making me sit up and discard it completely.

Bending his knees making him now kneels in front of me with each of his knees touching me.

He wraps his hands around my small waist pulling me up into his lap in one swift move making me gasp.

Staring into my eyes he look at me with so much love and devotion I think he might burst.

Placing the palms of my hands on his soft cheeks.

I finally get to ask him the question I've been waiting for.

"Why me?" I whisper looking him straight in his eyes.

Placing the tips of his fingers onto my hairline he traces my face completely, his eyes following his fingers making me close my eyes at the feeling.

When he reached my lips making me bite them in anticipation.

When nothing happens I open my eyes meeting his brown ones.

He begins to stroke my lips feeling his flesh on mine made my melt inside out.

"That's simple my angel, it's because for a thousand years it's always been you. You've cared from me, loved me no matter my actions, sins, crimes, no matter my beast appearance. You've been through it all with me, made my old heart young again with love. I have loved you from the first time I set my eyes on you, and I will love you till my last breath. It's you because I love." He speaks with truth in his voice.