"Uh Jagi, why are we heading to the hospital?" he asked as he realized when he looked ahead and saw where we were going. I looked away, towards the window, admiring the bright lights that shines at the night here in Seoul.

"Because I don't want to hide this from you anymore." I said softly followed by a sigh. I could feel Jungkook looking at me but if I don't want to break down now, I shouldn't look at him. Not right now.

We paid and got off the cab. We stood infront of the entrance of the hospital with him looking ahead as I looked at him, then his hand. My cold hands longing for his to keep mine warm. I bit my lip as I slowly took it. He looked at me and slid his hands off. I was surprised. And scared. Does he know the situation now? Will he leave me now?

He then took my hand as he intertwined our fingers then he held our clasped hands up and smiled.

"Much better." he smiled at me and I returned it with a sigh of relief.

We walked in to escape the freezing temperature outside.

"Where to Jagi?" He looked around then asked me

I looked at the nurse station ahead and took a step when I decided to have a little more time with him before everything I'm afraid of might happen. I dragged him into the door which lead to the flight of stairs if you don't want to take the elevator. We were alone and he looked down on me confused.

"What are we doing here Jagi? Want to exercise?" He smiled but I shook my head

"Can I ask a favor from you?" I looked at him and his eyes soften

"Anything" He smiled

"Can you.. Can you hug me?" I asked biting my lip.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Please.." I said looking down, wrapping my arms around him, my hand gripping my arms as I hugged him tightly. He bent down and enclosed me in his arms, pulling me closer to him.

"Jagi?" he asked as we were in eachother's arms.

"Hmm?"

"What's going on?" he asked and I pulled away but only alittle as my hands stayed on his waist.

"One last favor. Before we meet Jiyoon umma.." I said biting my lip as my heart pounded.

"What is it?" he asked looking at me with his hands on my lower back.

"K.k.k.k...." I'm stuttering. jdfahfsukjghaskjha

"K?" Jungkook said trying to understand me.

"Kiss me." I said looking down as I feel my cheeks hot. I looked up slowly to see Jungkook taken aback with my sudden request with flaring red cheeks.

"A.a.alright." Jungkook said as he slowly placed on hand on my cheek. He smiled at me dearly before leaning in slowly as he softly placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes as I clutch onto the side of his blazer, feeling my cheeks damp from the tears that fell from my eyes. I slowly parted my lips and he responded by locking his lips with mine. He kissed me with passion and I returned it with all the love I can. I didn't want to pull away. This.. I don't want it to be the last.

He pulled me in closer as he deepened the kiss.

I cried more but silently as I take him in.

Come what may, just be thankful for what you have or had.

~~

Jungkook's POV

Our hands were intertwined and she took a step towards the nurse station when she suddenly took me to the flight of stairs which was empty.