"Relax," I mumbled causing Haze body to vibrate Haze nodded and relaxed.

I licked and sucked Haze listening to her moan out she took her hand and pushed my head deeper I pulled back a little and added a finger.

"Oh fuck," Haze moaned.

I placed my thumb on Haze clit and squeezed it.

"Shit baby," Haze moaned out.

I continued my assault on Haze and she started to push me away.

"Dave move," Haze whined.

"No."

I removed my finger and went back to eating Haze like I haven't ate in weeks I continued to add pressure to Haze clit her legs began to shake.

"Dave please," Haze whined out of breath.

"Oh fuck," Haze moaned as she came.

I slurped all of her juices I took Haze legs from around my shoulders watching as she heaved up and down and her body shake.

Hazel
Fuck sex I'm tired as hell just from the head that Dave just gave me. Dave grabbed a condom and came out of his boxers.

"I'm tired babe."

"I'm not."

I watched as Dave stroke himself to life.

"Why you looking at my dick like that?"

"Cause it grew and it won't fit."

Dave laughed slightly.

"It will fit now lay back."

I nodded and laid back Dave hovered over me he bent down and kissed me allowing to taste myself. I felt Dave pushed himself inside of me I gasped and placed my hands on Dave back and dug my nails into his back Dave pulled apart and looked at me.

"It'll be over soon."

I nodded.

Dave continued to push himself into me and I winced in pain.

"Okay I'm in you good."

"Yeah."

Dave nodded and started moving slowly I winced and continued to dig my nails in his back.

"Ease up babe."

I nodded and eased up from digging my nails in his back. The pain subsided and the pleasure took over.

"Oouuu baby," I moaned out and wrapped my legs around Dave bringing him closer to me.

"You love me Haze?"

I nodded.

"Nah babe I need words you love me cause I love you."

"Yesssss baby I love you," I moaned.

"Who's pussy is this Haze?"