Chapter 9: Playboy calendar?

Start from the beginning

The new project was to make a calendar but coming up with their own theme. The most beautiful and creative project will get the best grade. Jungkook suspected a lot of photoshoots and photoshop would be included this time, but he wasn't scared. He was good at taking photos and photoshop was basically his whole childhood. But the theme, that was the challenging part. Not because he wasn't creative - because he was - but he didn't know where the limit would go. There shouldn't really be a limit, to be fair, as he and Taehyung already had done a wedding theme, and even kissed for one of the pictures, so Taehyung shouldn't be picky and uncomfortable, would he?

"What theme do you wanna do for the calendar?" Jungkook asked his model.

Taehyung glanced up from the student's laptop. "It's your project. You decide," he just said.

Jungkook sighed. "I'm open for suggestions."

"I don't know mate, I'm not as creative as you."

The student fell silent again as he tried to think of some ideas. "How about a travel theme?" he asked.

"Cool," Taehyung replied.

"What about focusing on the clothes? Photoshop the seasons and get the proper clothes?"

"That's nice," he replied the same as before.

Jungkook had finally had enough and stood up. What's up with you?" he finally asked.

"What? Nothing," he replied.

"You barely respond to my suggestions. What's up?" he tried again.

"They just seem a bit boring," he mumbled.

"Well, I'm open for ideas!" the younger said, getting more and more frustrated.

"Don't yell," Taehyung said calmly. "How about a playboy theme?" he said, trying - but failing - to hide his smirk.

"You mean nude? Let's make a nude calendar?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"It was a joke, Jungkook." 

"No, you're a joke!" he suddenly yelled. "Why don't you help me at all? I thought you said you liked doing my projects with me and were actually having fun. Why won't you help me with the - "

Jungkook interrupted himself immediately after he saw the screen on his laptop.

"Taehyung? What's that?" Taehyung didn't respond. "Hyung."

Taehyung shook his head and immediately shut the laptop. "Nothing."

"Don't hide it from me," Jungkook protested as he opened it again. "What's this? Is this your company's profile of you?"

Taehyung nodded quietly.

"Why are the comments like this? 'Stop trying to look sexy, you look nothing like sexy.'" He read further. "'You shouldn't post another photo of yourself ever again, now my eyes are scarred for life. You owe me new eyes.' 'You should get kicked out.' Taehyung, do you get comments like this every day?"

At first, the elder didn't respond, but he slowly nodded his head. "Yes."

"Why are these people lying?" Jungkook asked.

"They're expressing themselves," the other disagreed.

Jungkook forced out a fake laugh. "Are you actually serious? Why do you allow such comments? Why doesn't your company deletes them?"

"They tried," he explained, "but they keep coming, so I just told them to let them be. It doesn't affect me anyway, so what does it matter?"

Jungkook knew the elder was lying. He turned him around on his chair, making him face him and the sight surprised him.