Chapter 3: Newlyweds

Hey guys! Here's chapter three for you all~ don't forget to vote & comment, and thank you so much for the attention you're giving my new book. I hope you're enjoying yourself .xx

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓐs the wind made the curly hair of the model dance, Jungkook captured every possible look he had. The sunlight was shining beautifully down on his bare skin that was revealed by his t-shirt, causing his skin to glow. He had this stunning tan colour it made the student slightly jealous, although he understood why he was so pale after either being inside his dorm to study or to go at a gaming café and do nothing but to binge play Overwatch.

For Jungkook's first class, he told his model he could come with him and listen to their first project or stay in his room; surprisingly, Taehyung decided to just come with him, not really giving him a reason, but the student didn't ask for one and was actually glad he wanted to tag along.

When both of them arrived at the auditorium, he introduced Taehyung to Namjoon, and he also introduced them to his model, Kim Seokjin. Apparently, Seokjin was a part of Big Hit Entertainment as well, but Taehyung told Jungkook he had never spoken to him before.

Just a few minutes later after chatting, the students' professor entered, and she started speaking immediately as she connected her laptop to the projector.

"I'm glad to see most of your models are here with us," she spoke up, beaming the younger people. "Every model here will be paid for their time and effort, and if there's something you're not happy about, then please contact me. I'll leave my number here on the chalkboard later. The students also have my number and know where my office is, so there'll be no problem.

"Firstly, I'll start to tell everyone this will be going on for one semester, so until Christmas you'll be a part of this project with the students. You'll get some different assignments on the way, and today I will give you your first one." She pressed a button that belonged to the projector, and a big word flashed on the screen. "The theme is 'couples'."

Jungkook was sure everyone in the auditorium had dropped their jaws in sync.

"'Couples'?" one student asked, almost sounding terrified.

"That's right," the professor smiled. To Jungkook's surprise, Taehyung raised up his hand. "Yes?" the professor allowed him to speak as she pointed her attention to him.

"Shouldn't the theme just be love? I mean, it's the same thing, isn't it?" he asked, rather carefully, something Jungkook had never seen him like before.

The professor giggled slightly. "No, not necessarily. Love exists in friendship, family, lovers, classmates, and so on. I wanted to specify the theme to not get such mixed photos, and therefore specified the theme to 'couples'," she replied.

Taehyung nodded slightly. "Does it mean we have to find another model, hence my photographer is a male as well?" he asked again curiously.

"No, I don't want any other people in the photos other than the student, aka the photographer, and his or her model. As I said, the theme is 'couples', not boy and girl relationship. All methods are allowed except the ones I just said."

Every single student and model in the auditorium were dead silent.

"Do you have any further questions?" the professor asked again.

"Professor Park?" Yoongi asked as he rose up his hand. "Are we allowed to do more than just 'couples'? I mean, I know it's about love, but what if it's about a breakup, and so on?"

Mrs Park's face lightened up. "Your creativity always amazed me, Min Yoongi," he praised, "of course that's allowed, it's still on the same theme. Any more questions?"